• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

You ladies may be able to help, as a first time Mum I dont know the answer.

Yesterday I could feel my little boy all day and night basically, today just random knocks here and there and not as hard.

I do have an anterior placenta so I know that covers a lot of the knocks and bumps in the front, but I have been feeling him to the sides and below just not as much today.

Is is normal for baby to have a quiet day and not move around as hard??

Yes, that is totally natural. I have quiet days too. If I get worried I just tell myself that he/she needs to have some quiet time to grow instead of just kickcing constantly. Nothing to worry about Taurus.

Thanks hun xx ......just makes me a little nervous but Im sure everything is fine.

BOY!:flower:

Attachments

• brunswick-mini-its-a-boy-viz-a-ball.large.jpg
    brunswick-mini-its-a-boy-viz-a-ball.large.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 4
YAY!!!!!!!! One of each for you.......thats beautiful, exactly what Im hoping for!!!

Congratulations hun xx

Yay, congrats on Team Blue Libbysmum! I'm so hoping for a boy too but I'll be happy either way.

Hi girls, my guess would be boy Army!
Yay Libbysmum! Congrats on a bouncing boy! Another one to the list!

Totally normal Taurus! My little one has quit days too. Nothing to worry about.
It's funny, We have narrowed our son's name down to two names.... Either Jack or Jax. So he will possibly share the same name as your son! Good choice! Lol.

Well rib pain today has been yuck. I'm so over it. Don't know what to do to relieve the pain. Hoping that if its just stretching that it gets over and done with soon. Too uncomfortable.

I am craving bread like crazy...it's ridiculous. We got notice about our lease expiring today...back to the grind of house hunting!

Please pray for these two little ones: My friend Julie's baby boy Silas is 3 weeks old and is in the hospital for RSV along with my Friend Janelle's baby boy Daniel (2 weeks old) for RSV also.

Next appointment (I fginally got the nerve up to switch to a female OB) is set for March 1st at 1:30 p.m. This will also be my glucose test day, yuck. A little nervous honestly but excited to see my mom this coming Friday!

I've missed a few updates... All is well with 20 wk scan. Saw midwife and obs all is fine with me :) next time I see my midwife ill be 28 wks - 3rd tri! That's cool :) it's flying by at the moment. We put all the nursery furniture together, we have our stroller/bassinet and car capsule. Just need bubs here now hehe xx

Dont worry I met a lady the other day who hasn't even had her first dr appointment at the hospital and she is almost 20 wks. I only had the one visit so far and the next isn't til I am 24 weeks. So that will be mid-march!

Well I'm getting my hair cut this afternoon! 8 inches are coming off! Here is a picture of how long my hair is now and a picture of how I'm getting it cut (my hair will be about 1.5 inches longer than the picture shows though):

Attachments

• IMG_9835.jpg
    IMG_9835.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 5
  • choice4.jpg
    choice4.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 2
Wow, big move Armymama! Good luck!

Here are the pictures: (please forgive the bad lighting and how tired i look). I am still learning all the styles I can do with this new haircut.

Attachments

• IMG_0754.jpg
    IMG_0754.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0758.jpg
    IMG_0758.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_0756.jpg
    IMG_0756.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 3
It looks super! I love it! Was thinking today as I was struggling with my knotted up mess of hair that I should get something a bit more manageable before baby arrives

I'm down to double digits for days until baby is due. I'm going to take a guess and say I wot make it past 39 weeks since my daughter came at 38+2. I do plan on getting a membrane sweep at 38 weeks if they offer it. I guess that'll depend on if the baby is in head down position and engaged.

It suits you Armymama. Wow, double digits. That will be me tomorrow too. Time is going quicker now for me! It's a bit daunting.

LOL It wont be daunting to me for another 4 weeks. Once I hit 30 weeks I go into major nesting mode especially since I have almost nothing for the new baby right now. Ugh...I have been so gassy lately, it could put my husband to shame some days (sorry if TMI).

I been gassy too...I blame the kidney bean dip we had with our nachos...baby has been real quiet in there...I was worrying we had squashed him while DTD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hds13
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->