June 2013 Babies

Hi Ladies..........its been awhile!!!

Hope everyone is well..........can you believe we are in the 3rd Tri!!!!!! EEEkkkkk!!!!!!!!

hey yay for third trimester! We made it!
We just got our internet back as we moved house over Easter. Hope everyone is well and had a nice Easter/passover holiday.

Here is my 32 week bump pic:

Attachments

• 0407131446.jpg
    0407131446.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
Yay for third trimester! Congrats to us! I can't wait for updates when our LO's are born! Exciting times. We must update more, yeah? Not long now girls and we will be holding our little bubbas! Xxx

It's all gone so quickly but felt like forever too.
I had a growth scan today and all looks good, babys estimated weight of 4lb at the moment!
How is everyone? I haven't posted in here for so long. :dohh:
Has anyone got a name for lo yet? We still have no idea!!
Heres my 32 week bump pic.
https://i1324.photobucket.com/albums/u620/nicolabird/20130407_211105_zpsc041b9fc.jpg

Here is my 30wk bump :winkwink: I had a scan yesterday (32wk) and bubs now weighs 2kg! (4.4lb). Bit scared how big this bub will be :dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 6
ooohhh........I'm taking a bump picture tonight to put up as your bumps are all so beautiful......

Yeah Nicola, had our boy's name picked out from the 1st loss. His name is Jaxon Dylan.....and I can't wait to meet him.

Yes ladies, now we are all in the home run, lets keep up to date more as I would love to know when you all have your little miracles

Bubsta.......Im jealous you can still get rings on your fingers..........I haven't been able to wear mine for weeks :nope:

So prayers please...baby is breach (head up right behind my belly button) and so I get another ultrasound at 36-37 weeks to check on growth and position again. If still breach then I'll have to get a C-section at 39 weeks. Otherwise baby is completely healthy and kicking my cervix a lot. Baby is weighing 9 ounces over the average but doctor isnt concerned since all my babies have been average or bigger.

Bubsta.......Im jealous you can still get rings on your fingers..........I haven't been able to wear mine for weeks :nope:

Haha, I've swelled everywhere else though! I've got a LOT of work to do after Jack is born. :winkwink: that photo is actually pretty flattering :blush: looking forward to the photo update Taurus! X

Well I'm going to be very proactive about getting this baby to flip. I ordered a handheld high-powered LED flashlight and pulsatilla which should be here by Saturday. Doing those twice a day plus heat/music, and 2 of the positions mentioned on spinningbabies.com. If these dont work in the next 4 weeks then I'll just hope that baby will randomly decide to turn before the C-section date.

Here is the only picture I got from my ultrasouns on Monday. It's a side profile of the baby's face:

Attachments

• 0408131416.jpg
    0408131416.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 3
Wow, it has been TOO quiet in here. Anyone had their baby yet? Mine is still staying put. Dr said my cervix is soft but not dilated at all last Tuesday. On Wednesday we get a size and position U/S even though me and the dr are pretty sure that baby has flipped. Now we just have to verfiy that and see how big this baby is going to be. He doesnt want me to do a VBAC if the baby is gonig to be more than 8 & 1/2 lbs because of the risk of uterine rupture so if baby is reallyup their in size may end up with C-section anyways. Oh well, we will see.

Hi all. Im still here. Had my growth scan today, baby measuring 37 weeks ( a week a head), and aprox 6lb 12oz. wow. baby head very far down and engaged. also got a clear view girl bits shot! hope everyone else is doing well. cant believe June is less then 2 weeks away!

Wow, sounds like you might be going into labor in the next 3 weeks if baby is already engaged! Good luck.

Still here too. Our little one is measuring small so she takes after her mommy - about a week behind as of almost 2 weeks ago. I get another growth scan Thursday. I've been going in twice a week for ultrasounds because I have gestational diabetes so I guess that makes me high risk. Baby is doing great though. She's also head down and as of last week I was 2 cm dilated and 40-50% effaced. We spent this weekend getting all the last minute things in order (just finishing up the last of the wash today) so we're ready whenever she is!

Im still here too. Been having problems with high blood pressure and was nearly induced last Friday but they changed their minds and wanted to wait and see what happens from appointment on Friday.

He can come anytime he wants now though.....won't complain...

Hi ladies, glad to hear from you all. I been at the physio cause of my pelvis/pubis disfunction. Hurts like heck to walk, turn in bed, get pants on etc...she has given me a support belt to aid the muscles and it seems to help a bit. I also have been having ridiculous heartburn and the zantac isn't working any more! A lot of restless nights...went out for dinner last night and tried to pick something on the menu that didn't have too much spices, onion, garlic and just drank water and cranberry juice cause the carbonated beverages just make it worse. I am 34 weeks and wish I was in labor...can't wait to have this baby! It is measuring behind by 2 weeks I go to my next appointment Friday and will ask if it is still behind for an ultrasound cause I really want to know what is going on with the little man...why he is behind - it is a bit of a worry cause DD was certainly not undersized. She was almost 9 pound born!

Taurus - My BP has been up too. What made them consider inducing you? They've been taking my BP again after laying on my left side for a few minutes and it comes down a bit. I had the blood test for pre-eclampsia and everything was normal with that. My feet and hands have been swollen lately too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->