June 2013 Babies

Taurus! All the best honey! You are in safe hands at the hospital they will monitor you and bubs. Ps...I love the names you picked my nephews are Jackson and Dylan so I guess I am biased lol. I am sure hoping the induction works easy for you and that you have a smooth delivery of your little darling. Keep in touch!

I had my hospital appointment today and pleased to say baby hb was back to a smooth 140ish bpm and is measuring right on 34 weeks so he must have had a growth spurt! Happy to hear. DH was with me so it was a relief for both of us. Apparently his head is down but he is laying on my side. The midwife said if I lean forwards more and not recline back in chairs I will have more chance of him turning the right way round. I really don't like the idea of having another prosterior delivery...too painful. She said to get down on the floor and scrub like in the olden days...we both laughed. I will try anything to get him to turn right.

Hoping for a fast and safe delivery for you Taurus! Cant wait to see the little one! I think my little man is too comfy in the womb.

Glad to hear he had a growth spurt Libbysmum. I heard that 10 minutes on your hands and knees can help with baby positioning if you do it consistently.

Midwives just rang. Change of plan. Going in in 2 hours.........now really really shitting myself......

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! How exciting Taurus! Good luck Sweetheart! I'll be thinking of you and can't wait for the update when you are ready. Lots of hugs. :hugs: Xxx woohoo!!!

Glad things are on track Libbysmum. Xx

Best of luck Taurus!

I had my own scare last night. I was sent to labor and delivery for 2 hours after my regular ob appointment to get monitored and tested to decide whether to induce because of high blood pressure. They ended up sending me home but it was pretty crazy there for a while. Poor hubby was at home frantically trying to get everything in order.

Thinking of you Taurus!

please pray for a friend of DH, Sgt Murray. He is taking the saddest trip home from overseas as i type. I dont know details other than his youngest daughter (only 5 or 6 months old) passed away sometime yesterday.

Well, I currently am in hospital feeding my son Jack born by emergency c-sect. I'll update when I can. In love. Xxx

Oh Army, what devastating news. I can't begin to imagine. I'm glad you are ok Raelynn.
Well, I had cramps last night and they were between 3-5 mins after about 2 hours. I went to the toilet for a BM and when I wiped my vjj, I noticed there was blood but no mucus. I rang the hospital just as a precaution and they said to come in as blood should be checked. They thought I would probably be able to go home. In the car on the way, the contractions were getting stronger but manageable. Bubs hb was fine and they thought it was just my show. Midwife checked my cervix but it was completely closed and up high towards the back. As I had a c-sect prev she was concerned that my contractions were so strong but not going anywhere. My ob did a check about 2hours later and thought it best to go a csect. As they were dawdling my contractions increased heaps and bubs was in distress. Meconium in my waters too. My god was there so much fluid! Every time I had a contraction more fluid came out. Crazy! Just wanted the epidural as I was in so much pain. I just wanted to know bubs was ok and hear him cry. Well finally, got the epi, and cut me open and got my baby Jack out. The meconium had apparently been there for a while as his skin was stained. He weighed 3.84kg (8lb 8 I believe).
Very much in love.
I haven't proof read this as I'm on my phone and havent slept for 26hours. Sorry for any mistakes. It's all worth it when u see that beautiful little face. Xxx

Oh Army, what devastating news. I can't begin to imagine. I'm glad you are ok Raelynn.
Well, I had cramps last night and they were between 3-5 mins after about 2 hours. I went to the toilet for a BM and when I wiped my vjj, I noticed there was blood but no mucus. I rang the hospital just as a precaution and they said to come in as blood should be checked. They thought I would probably be able to go home. In the car on the way, the contractions were getting stronger but manageable. Bubs hb was fine and they thought it was just my show. Midwife checked my cervix but it was completely closed and up high towards the back. As I had a c-sect prev she was concerned that my contractions were so strong but not going anywhere. My ob did a check about 2hours later and thought it best to go a csect. As they were dawdling my contractions increased heaps and bubs was in distress. Meconium in my waters too. My god was there so much fluid! Every time I had a contraction more fluid came out. Crazy! Just wanted the epidural as I was in so much pain. I just wanted to know bubs was ok and hear him cry. Well finally, got the epi, and cut me open and got my baby Jack out. The meconium had apparently been there for a while as his skin was stained. He weighed 3.84kg (8lb 8 I believe).
Very much in love.
I haven't proof read this as I'm on my phone and havent slept for 26hours. Sorry for any mistakes. It's all worth it when u see that beautiful little face. Xxx

Congrats! Cant wait to see pictures! Glad they got him out in time!!

Bubsta, congrats! Sorry it was such a scare with him in distress but so happy he is healthy in your arms now!

Bubsta, I'm sorry it was so scary but I'm glad that they made a quick decision and got him out in time. Now go get some rest. Pictures can wait another 24 hours.

I wonder if Taurus has had her little one yet? Such a big day for this group. I don't think I'm going to have this baby naturally but still hoping.

Way to go Bubsta! Sorry about the c-section and scare but glad little Jack is out and healthy! Hope you have a speedy recovery! Try to enjoy the early days and take loads of pictures of each little milestone, first bath, first sleep in his crib etc. Gorgeous boy! I am so happy for you guys!
I can hardly wait to get this baby out of me! All the best Army for your birth plan...it is so hard to tell what will happen on the day but I hope that they all consider your wishes at the time.
Can hardly wait to read about Taurus's bundle of joy...hope she is ok and the baby is doing ok?
Talked to DH about getting the new car seat...it still hasn't happened. I said to him we have to do it soon. So he says maybe next Friday...time will tell.

OMG Bubsta.....glad your little man is here.....our rainbows were born on the same day.....my little man Jaxon Dylan came yesterday at 4:16pm weighing 7 pound 14 ounces.

Also on my phone so will give birth story when im home.

Hope everyone else is well xx

Yay Taurus!! How cool our boys were born on the same day! Sounds like maybe your labour was a bit longer though. Looking forward to your story when your ready. Congratulations Sweetheart. They are heart stealers aren't they. Xxx

Are we all having boys? I know this one is suppose to be a boy...I am currently looking at new dresser drawers for DD. The poor girl has had a set we got off the side of the road from some lady who lived in our block. They have done us well but it's time to upgrade! The chipboard is coming apart and flaking.

We're having a girl unless we get a big surprise at delivery

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->