• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June 2013 Babies

I had a beta at 15dpo - 166 and 18dpo - 452. I go back again on Tuesday for another at 23dpo. I'm hoping at that point they'll schedule me for my first scan and I guess, assuming everything goes well, I'll be released from my fertility clinic and move on to my obgyn (that I haven't yet called).

Yey for Dottie!! :)

Stressed out at lack of symptoms earlier and bought more tests. Took one where you have to hold it in the pot of pee for 20 seconds and then check results after 2 minutes. Was mightily relieved when it went + after 10 seconds!!

Mizze x

Mizze - I know what you mean, I want to pos just to make sure all is well. Last night I felt so normal it had me worried. This morning nipples are sensitive and slight nausea. Yay lol.
Second lot of beta tomorrow

:( I'm sorry ladies, brown spotting just didn't bode well for me,
I have started bright red bleeding with clots tonight, little dotty is not gonna be our rainbow baby.....dh and i are so sad but we have each to get through this.

My husband said some really lovely things this evening that have given me the strength I need to continue this journey, we will get there eventually...

My next step is to ring my doctor on Monday and they are going to start tests to see if there is any cause for my recurrent miscarriages.... I'm hoping they find something that is treatable...

I'm wishing all you lovely ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, our rainbows are waiting for us all,
Xxxx

Babybaba - I so sorry to hear, its nice to hear that you have a very supportive husband as you will both need each other, I wish you the luck and you can find what is wrong so you can finally get your rainbow.x Big hugs to you both.x

Oh Babybaba, I am so sad for you and your hubby. I'm so sorry that you have to go through this again. I'm glad that Hubby is there with you and supporting you. As TwoRdue has said, i really hope that you get your Rainbow baby soon. Much love. Xxx :hugs:

After reading Babybaba's sad news it has left me with a very heavy heart.
After having my first wee this morning, I wiped and it was light brown CM. This is my 4th pregnancy (I have 1DD) and I have never had this before. I've been a 2nd time and there is nothing else but it has now made me very paranoid. Why can't things just be easy for all of us. It sucks big time that we have to have these losses and scares.
Hugs to everyone. Xx

After reading Babybaba's sad news it has left me with a very heavy heart.
After having my first wee this morning, I wiped and it was light brown CM. This is my 4th pregnancy (I have 1DD) and I have never had this before. I've been a 2nd time and there is nothing else but it has now made me very paranoid. Why can't things just be easy for all of us. It sucks big time that we have to have these losses and scares.
Hugs to everyone. Xx

I know what you mean, just the fact that i have hardly any symptoms has me freaking out. What I did learn from my last pregnancy is that you brown blood in pregnancy is normal, it can be implantation or old blood clearing its self out, I had lots on my last pregnancy but none on this one. I hope this helps.xxx

Oh Babybaba I'm so sorry to see this sweetheart. My thoughts are with you and your husband. I do hope you are able to identify if there is a problem and, regardless I hope you have your rainbow baby soon

:hug: best wishes and a candle lit for you all to see you through the darkness to the light xxx

Mizze xxx

Bubsta it's very hard isn't it. I'm on my 4th pregnancy and this time round I feel fine. I hate it. All the other times I felt crap from bfp onwards. I hate the no nausea especially because I only had a little with my mmcs but lots with my DD.
Hard days atm

Mizze xxx

Oh Babybubba i'm so sorry to hear your sad news. :cry: It's just not fair. I wish you much strength in your journey and hope you get your rainbow really soon. Big hugs :hugs:

Hi ladies. It is so hard isn't it? It's like at every step you're waiting for something to go wrong... oh for the days of ignorant bliss when you didn't check the toilet paper each time you go or spend half the day prodding your boobs or worrying about every little twinge. :shrug:
I have had really bad back ache the last couple of days and am just fearing the worst...my logical brain says it can be a normal part of pregnancy but my pal brain says this is it.... i guess thats 'pal normal'.
Finding it hard to keep the pma at the moment - come on ladies, lets try! Repeat after me...this IS my rainbow, this IS my rainbow, this IS my rainbow.....

This is my rainbow!! PMA in short supply here but I'm doing my hardest - nothing bad has happened everything is fine !!

Mizze x

Hi ladies, I was wondering if I could join you all, just got my BFP:
https://i782.photobucket.com/albums/yy102/msp_teen/CB3CBCAB-3AE8-4F33-8B45-F1208540A082-3537-000005104CC860D6.jpg

SO EXCITED!

According to my ticker I should be due around June 14th (P.S my bday is June 6th, so hoping for a cute cuddly bday present!). This this may change though. This is a dark test for only 10 DPO!

Bless you Nicola and Mizzie! I needed to pull my head out of the pillow and lift myself up. :cry: (Geez these hormones suck! my emotions are just all over the show!) you girls (and TwoRdue) gave me the slap and hug I needed. :hugs: PMA, PMA, PMA.... Maybe if I say it over and over that maybe it might start to work...PMA, PMA..... Not there just yet but I'm not feeling quite as much the negative Nelly I was earlier today.... This is (hopefully) my rainbow, this is (hopefully) my Rainbow. Xxx

Welcome aboard Msp_teen. Congratulations on your BFP! :happydance:

Babybubba, i am so sorry for your loss. I'm glad you have good supportive husband. I know how low this time is, but just looking around this site you can see so many women who do go on to have a baby, after reoccurring losses. Take care of yourself, and be kind to yourself. Thinking of you.

Bubsta, brown blood is okay, scary as hell, but okay-so lets hope for the best, and forget about all this expecting/assuming the worst. To put it crudely, the games not up til we see red!

I want to apologize for what i wrote about tender BB a couple of days ago, i actually wrote it out of the entire context of the conversation, and may have put the fear of god in people.....to explain, i told the doc with my missed miscarriage my BB were no longer tender by 3 month scan, but were very tender for first few weeks-when i was actually pregnant. Then i asked her opinion for watching out for MMC and she said as long as BB don't go back to normal, should be fine. So really think its individual thing.

With regard to peoples fear of no morning sickness-mine has not really kicked in yet, but it only affects 50-70% of pregnant women. so even if you aint got it, it does not mean that you are not pregnant or a loss is imminent. I am a bit of a stats fiend, I find i t one of the few things that makes this awful reoccuring loss situation more tolerable, learning as much as possible, and understanding the odds, reasons, etc.

MSP_teen congrats! looking good! very strong line for 10days PO! Welcome to the group!

Babybaba - I am so sorry for your loss! We all know from experience that this is a terrible thing to go through. So glad your husband is being so supportive though. At least you have that support to get through this.

Sarena - I don't think you are overreacting. Especially since one of the times this friend was pushing you to admit you were pregnant you weren't pregnant! Regardless, it is your own personal decision who you share your news with and when. It is not someones place to try and call you out. She's probably just excited for you to have your own but it is your news and you shouldn't be nagged into saying it. Besides, having experienced a loss before, I think we're all a little hesitant to share our happy news early since it is hard enough dealing with a loss on your own - it is worse having to tell everyone about it. Hopefully she lets up on you a bit so you can just relax a little and enjoy this.

Msp teen Weclome and congratulations!! On your :bfp: this is already a lovely supportive group

Sarena I think at the least your friend was extremely insensitive especially after your loss. Some people have no sense of boundaries. As for her ideas on parenting, I'm sure she is entirely perfect in every way and is clearly superior to everyone else. Personally I enjoy working, it's good for me (and again I'm talking about me personally here) and spending time with others is imho good for my daughter.

Mizze x

Bubsta - How are you feel? I to work myself up with any little thing, like just not feeling pregnant gets me and every time I go to the toilet I am always looking for blood - as I lost my twins so late in my last pregnancy it makes me feel there is never a safe place but my OH and I were talking yesterday and we are just going to try and enjoy every moment we have as we can not change what lies are head of use. I do hope though that it is a beautiful rainbow for us all.

Sarena - Really its ok, I would have been a basket case about it one way or another, im just happy I have somewhere to go to be a basket case lol as for your friend she should not be asking you that as it is up to you when you want it out there and not to be forced with it, I am going to tell family once I have had my first scan at 7 weeks.

:( I'm sorry ladies, brown spotting just didn't bode well for me,
I have started bright red bleeding with clots tonight, little dotty is not gonna be our rainbow baby.....dh and i are so sad but we have each to get through this.

My husband said some really lovely things this evening that have given me the strength I need to continue this journey, we will get there eventually...

My next step is to ring my doctor on Monday and they are going to start tests to see if there is any cause for my recurrent miscarriages.... I'm hoping they find something that is treatable...

I'm wishing all you lovely ladies a happy and healthy pregnancy, our rainbows are waiting for us all,
Xxxx

Oh huni...I hope the baby will still be ok... My heart is aching for you. I will be thinking of you and praying for everything to be alright!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->