June babies?!

missjess

Mummy of a prince
Reaction score
Hi everyone!!! I'm about 4 weeks pregnant with #2!

Anyone due in the beginning of June? I'm not sure of the due date as I had a mc last month, but I think it's around June 3rd.

Looking for some bump buddies! Hope everyone is doing well! Xxxx:kiss:

Hello! I had my :bfp: yesterday and my EDD seems to be 1st June according to the web calculators ive used.

Congratulations!

I have a toddler daughter already and BnB was with me all the way through that pregnancy and beyond so I thought id wander back in here :wohoo:

Mizze x

:shock: OMG JUNE BABIES ALREADY o_O..lol that's exciting I myself am a JUNE baby:)...2 June hehe..lol..anyway congrads:happydance: to all..

Hello! I had my :bfp: yesterday and my EDD seems to be 1st June according to the web calculators ive used.

Congratulations!

I have a toddler daughter already and BnB was with me all the way through that pregnancy and beyond so I thought id wander back in here :wohoo:

Mizze x

Congrats to you too!!:happydance:
Was on Bnb with my first as well, I haven't been in here in quite sometime though and also thought I'd wander back in here!

Congrats on the :bfp:!

I think im due around the 7-10th of June?! So im going to join in on this thread!

x

Well I was told I'm due June 19th but I'm confused with that but congrats all

I am due the 1st or maybe the 2nd depending on if I read my chart or let it be an automatic reading.

Lady Roy, I'm due June 4th, too! According to an online calculator!

Anybody else crazy hungry? My stomach never growls and I'm more of a grazer, but holy dang I'm starved. No morning sickness, but starving to the point of being lightheaded.

I have nothing yet - apart from being hungry but that is my default position! So i cant blame the pregnancy for that. :)

Mizze

I have been hungry in the night and sick when I wake up, I was supposed to be going out today but my hubby told me to rest while he went out, yeah like I can with a 17 month old!

Hello :)

I'm due June 3rd too, if all goes to plan! This will be my second child, and I'm so excited! Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm always hungry too, just feel a bit light headed now if I haven't eaten x

Hi Ladies,

Glad we can share the experience, also due June 2nd or 3rd, depends on who is calculating:).........anyone still cramping on off?

Congratulations all and may our next 9 months be awesome, lovely, joyfilling, protected and safe!

Baby numb 1 for us.

Yep, I had some dull af type cramps last night and some much more excited gut cramps (hello potty!)

How/when are you all planning on sharing the news with parents/close relatives? :shrug:

Dh and I are struggling with this as we want to have our ducks in a row, but his mother is making the three hour trip up here to visit on Tuesday and the woman is like a bloodhound when it comes to sniffing out a pregnancy! She called me THE DAY I would have implanted and said she had a dream that I was pregnant and it was a boy. We haven't even told her we're trying! EEEK!!

I get the dull cramps, like stretching.

We told parents and our sisters yesterday. We know from experience we would tell them if we had another MC anyway. Plus I am so very bloated it is getting a bit obvious already.

Congratulations!

Mizze x

Congrats.... So when did u miss af cuz my af was due on the 22nd im scared to test cuz i already gained 6 pounds n haven't been eating to gain weight...i might wait to test I'm just going to see if it comes before the 27 which is the first day of my last af

Can I join? I'm 11 dpo today and due on 5th June :) I have only told my man and a close friend who lives far away as she told me when she first found out. We are not going to tell family for a while. I am so hoping it sticks. I have been having cramping today and never even get it with AF.

Congratulations Noodlebum, H&H 9 months! I've gotten cramps on and off- scheduling my first dr. appointment tomorrow :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->