June babies?!

I have been trying for nearly 2 years and I was finally booked in after many tests for fertility clinic on 9th oct.....guess I'll have to cancel :)

I cant wait to test...i already got 3 kids but for some reason im a little nervous i guess its just nature...i just cant believe i gained 6 pounds already...

I just found out tonight I think by estimates im due the 5th with my 3rd baby!

I'm due June 2nd! Very excited and hoping this one sticks around.

I've been hungry non-stop too! I'm so glad I'm not the only one because I wasn't sure if it was just me or actually a pregnancy thing. I've also been having off and on really light cramping, way more thirsty than usual, and sleepy in the middle of the day. I am so bloated already too! My belly is already poking out :blush:

Hi ladies I found out yesterday! Tested again this morning just to make sure... I'm due on 4 June by my calculations. Can't quite believe I'm here again, gulp! :)

I had to stop myself raiding the biscuit tin at 7am this morning!! Ive eaten everything in sight for 2 days now

Mizztina - I tested on the day my AF was due - CD 28 for me - but im pretty regular in my cycles - I know I ov'd around the 8-9 September

TEST!! :) :winkwink:

Mizze x

Hello to all the new June bugs yaaaaayyyy x x x

P.s Anyone else feeling super emotional? I just nearly cried when I wrote June bugs, wtf? ha ha x

anybody elose having pink cm on and off. I tested again and line has got darker, and temp went up today I am only on 12 dpo so I am worrying that it wont stick.

Hellloooooo everybody!!

I'm due in June too!! 1st of June! <3
I've been lurking on here waiting for a June babies thread! So I'm really happy to finally have one!!! Yay!
Looking forward to sharing this exiting journey with you all!!

The past few days I have felt "car sick" I've never had this feeling before, my friend who has children advised its the beginnings of morning sickness!! I feel dizzy and nauseous and a strong metallic taste in my mouth. It's so strange tho the car sick/pregnancy sickness feeling, like motion sickness without being in a car! Lol!

Also having the dull bloated mild mild cramps feeling....
I still can't believe I'm pregnant! Ahhhhh!!!

Hope everyone is well!!
So nice to be in this group!!
Baby baba
4 w 2 days
Xxx

June babies already????? Really????? Woah congrats girls!!!

Me too. I got my BFP on Saturday and according to the calculator I am due on 1st June. It will be baby no. 2.

I have no symptoms yet apart from mild cramps and a bit of bloating but that is probably down to over eating.

Wishing you all a healthy, happy 9 months.

Hello to all the new June bugs yaaaaayyyy x x x

P.s Anyone else feeling super emotional? I just nearly cried when I wrote June bugs, wtf? ha ha x

Omg, yes, randomly. I don't know if it's hormones or just me being a softy because I'm excited and I've looked forward to this for so long!

My dad just got a promotion in the National Guard and I saw a cute card on Pinterest that said "All the BEST daddies get promoted to GRANDPA!" I'm going to do something similar, but put "Orders due June 2013" or something to that effect. I wrote it down and started bawling. Sigh. I'm tearing up.:cry:

I am going to tip-toe in here and say I am due June 6, 2013. I am 11 dpo today and got faint positives today and yesterday.

hows everybody feeling today ladies?
im in bed, really tired...
this dull pressure in my womb is making me worried....but its the same ive had for days now and i need to keep reminding myself of that...
its gonna be a long few weeks!! lol

hope everyone is doing well...we are all mummys!!:)

xxxx

oh must add.... i cried solid in work today for an hour!!! i just couldnt stop crying.....

everyone in work was really concerned, as i was a blubbering mess....lol...i made up a lame excuse about being stressed about car insurance renewal....lol..
but my goodness...i was sooo emotional today...i dont know what tipped me over the edge but i was crying so much my eyes were all swollen.....i looked just gorgeous...LOL NOT....

I'm still up but lastnight I had really bad cramps in bed. I guess it just implants and grows more in your sleep

hows everybody feeling today ladies?
im in bed, really tired...
this dull pressure in my womb is making me worried....but its the same ive had for days now and i need to keep reminding myself of that...
its gonna be a long few weeks!! lol

hope everyone is doing well...we are all mummys!!:)

xxxx

Tired here too! Lots of pressure, groin pain and lower back pain. I agree, it's gonna be a long few weeks lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->