June babies?!

So I had betas and internal ultrasound today, my betas were 40.9 and ultrasound looked good (not that you could see baby or anything). They said my lining is very thick and my cervix is closed with no blood so everything looks perfect. The nurse jokingly told me I could stop peeing on sticks now (I'm still testing lol) that I'm pregnant and all is well. Also they said the cyst that releases the fertilized egg is still there and I concieved on my left side, not that it's that important, but I found it interesting. I go back Thursday to have my betas done again. How are you ladies holding up?

smacklefoot - congrats on the beta! I had my first beta today too and go back on Thursday as well. Here's hoping for some great doubling numbers for us both!

I had to stop myself raiding the biscuit tin at 7am this morning!! Ive eaten everything in sight for 2 days now

Mizztina - I tested on the day my AF was due - CD 28 for me - but im pretty regular in my cycles - I know I ov'd around the 8-9 September

TEST!! :) :winkwink:
x
Yea I just don't know Watts going on..I'm starting to think that af is just switching up again even though it just did that a month or so ago..usually i just can tell when I'm pregnant cuz wit my 3 babies i knew i was pregnant before af even became late n even before i took the test..I'm just confused
This Tyme around n af is going on 3 days late...

Hi, I am (cautiously) due on June 5. I got my BFP on Sunday and then that night had a bit of a gush of red blood followed by spotting all day on Monday. Have tested again and still getting BFP's, boobs are still sore and temp is still up so fx I have a sticky baby in there :)
getting bloods done tomorrow to make sure

I am sooooooooooooo excited, this is #2 for me but a huge gap, our daughter will be 9 by time this one gets here <3

Hi :) I got my bfp yesterday CD 27 !! I am not sure when I ovulated .. But going by the due date from lmp ... I'm due on the 5th June too !!

It's super exciting .. This is my first month trying for my first baby so fingers crossed

X

Feel nauseous today hurrah! Wonder if I will be saying that in another 2 months:haha:

Mizze x

So I had betas and internal ultrasound today, my betas were 40.9 and ultrasound looked good (not that you could see baby or anything). They said my lining is very thick and my cervix is closed with no blood so everything looks perfect. The nurse jokingly told me I could stop peeing on sticks now (I'm still testing lol) that I'm pregnant and all is well. Also they said the cyst that releases the fertilized egg is still there and I concieved on my left side, not that it's that important, but I found it interesting. I go back Thursday to have my betas done again. How are you ladies holding up?

Smackleffot, congrts on beta........now am wondering, i did my tests at 11dpo which was on Friday the 21st, my hcg level was 845...sounds very high compared to wht i see with others? your thoughts ladies?

Hi Ladies, Imgine we re mothers!!!! How so exciting.....also have some cramps that come and go coupled with general dullness in lower abdomen and groin area....am loving tht i hve no crazy appetite, have to remind me to eat.....hoping not to add too much weight:)

whats you ladies feeling? anyone else without sensitive boobs/nipples?

Kendi .. I have very tender boobs :( ... My partner says I'm very grumpy (I know I'm being grumpy, but can't help it.. Hehe)... I do get tiny crampy aches bt nothing much ... Tired tired tired and just feeling generally run down. I've had a mouth ulcer for days and really dry lips (which I never get).

I hope I don't put on too much weight either :( but any things worth it I s'pose :D !!

X

How do you get the ticker ?? I've tried copy and pasting the details from the website into my signature with no joy :(

Kendi .. I have very tender boobs :( ... My partner says I'm very grumpy (I know I'm being grumpy, but can't help it.. Hehe)... I do get tiny crampy aches bt nothing much ... Tired tired tired and just feeling generally run down. I've had a mouth ulcer for days and really dry lips (which I never get).

I hope I don't put on too much weight either :( but any things worth it I s'pose :D !!

X
That's how i feel too..i woke up this morning feeling grumpy for no reason.lol my OH asked me was i ok n who made me mad.nobody did anything to me..i just woke up feeling this way..3 days past due no show of af yet..yayyy!!! My stomach feels a little bloated n tight at the same Tyme..I'm just ready for the 27th to come.if af doesn't come by ill test again..

Oooh how exciting mizztina :) !! Fingers crossed for you !!! x

Today I am only 12 dpo (have had three days of positives) I have back pain, gas, bloating and hunger. I have gotten so bloated this morning that when I try to hold my belly in, I start to get gas pains from all the gas in there. Really want the next few days to fly by. I tested so early, I am freaking out about a chemical. My line was definitely darker this morning, so that is likely not the case, I just want to get past when my period is due.

X

thanks, also had a mouth ulcer that stayed on for a week before i got the BFP.

Today I am only 12 dpo (have had three days of positives) I have back pain, gas, bloating and hunger. I have gotten so bloated this morning that when I try to hold my belly in, I start to get gas pains from all the gas in there. Really want the next few days to fly by. I tested so early, I am freaking out about a chemical. My line was definitely darker this morning, so that is likely not the case, I just want to get past when my period is due.

I know that feeling, I have been testing everyday since I found out at 10 dpo and line has been getting darker. Today I have a terrible migraine

Smackleffot, congrts on beta........now am wondering, i did my tests at 11dpo which was on Friday the 21st, my hcg level was 845...sounds very high compared to wht i see with others? your thoughts ladies?

https://www.babymed.com/hcg-level-in-early-pregnancy

I found this website somewhat helpful because it tells HCG levels according to day not week, although I would not read too much into them, they vary with every woman and every pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->