June Buddies

A woman from my baby group (since I had my younger son) was going to pop by with and lend me her doppler but hasnt come by yet.

That's awesome I have still not heard the heartbeat on my doppler yet

It took sooo long for me to find it. Honestly, I regret having it so early, because it just caused more stress haha.

I kept reading all these posts of people finding it at like, 8 weeks; that was super discouraging.

Then all of the sudden it was just there!

How is everyone doing?

Is anyone buying stuff yet? I'm 15 weeks, and have just started buying diapers and wipes. I've also gotten some good second hand deals on a few bigger items.

I didnt use the doppler more than once. Dh wanted to wait for our apointment december 8th and then the midwife said they would not use doppler untill after 12 week (used to in my previus pregnancys use doppler in appointment at 10-11 weeks) and she said it wad causr one of the midwife read an article that it might be harmful for the fetus. But the other midwifes cant find the article but dont take any chances.

Hello! :)

I'm expecting baby number 3 on June 26. May I join you ladies? :flower:

I had my trisomy scan a week ago. Everything looks good so far. They said it looks like it's going to be a boy. Was a bit dumbfounded tbh. I was 12w3d when I did the scan. How can they tell so early?? With my last two I've only been told at around 20 weeks. :huh: anyone else been told so early??

Yes I was told last time they thought it was a girl. It's there daily job I think that's y some can tell earlier than others

Hey ladies,

I am a little late to the party, hope you don't mind. I am also due on June 27th with our 1st baby. I have a lot of anxiety as well.. it has been a rough start. At 6 weeks i suffered a massive stroke. They believe it was from blood thickening due to pregnancy and apparently I have a small hole in my heart that I never knew about and I guess that allowed the clot to move to my brain. I am extremely fortunate that I am okay with no side effects which the dr told me is very rare. I now take 2 blood thinning shots a day. But I am always second guessing things or thinking of new things to worry about! but at my last scan every thing looked good.
How do you guys deal with your anxiety?
I look forward to seeing how you all progress!

Welcome new people!

Anyone else find out the gender yet? I'm 18 weeks, and found out yesterday (through a private scan) that I'm having a boy! I have my actual anatomy scans at 21 weeks; I just grew impatient haha.

Thats awesome Stacip! Congrats on your baby boy. I can't wait to find out! My next apt I will be 17 weeks and hoping they will check then but idk, she did tell me around 20wks. I dont want to wait any longer!

Hi ladies mind if I join? I'm due June 26th with my third. I already have two girls so a boy would be nice this time but me and dh would be happy with either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->