June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

I am totally and utterly confused. I think AF just showed up?
how is that even possible with my chart?

Aww, boo! :hugs:

It's so hard to read too much into your chart since you're just starting. I think your past 3 temps indicate an overall downward trend though.... but if it's just spotting and it goes away, maybe that's a good sign!

Keep us posted!

Thanks! I tested yesterday and stark white - no hint of anything. I'm tempted to get a FRER at lunch and test while I'm at work but I've been drinking a ton of water today so don't want to dilute it! I'll prob wait and see what another wondfo looks like in the morning. Congrats on your BFP! Did you do a digital yet?

Thanks! I tested yesterday and stark white - no hint of anything. I'm tempted to get a FRER at lunch and test while I'm at work but I've been drinking a ton of water today so don't want to dilute it! I'll prob wait and see what another wondfo looks like in the morning. Congrats on your BFP! Did you do a digital yet?

No, I picked some up last night but since I already used a FRER that morning, I decided to wait until tomorrow for the digital. :)

I was afraid that the digital wouldn't pick up my faint line, but then one of the other gals on here got a positive with a faint line on a CBD sooo I figure tomorrow I oughta be okay!

Congrats Nik!! :happydance:
I got a pregnant on the digi today, always reassuring :thumbup:

Picked up a FRER and took another wondfo when I got home from work. What do y'all think? Can I start getting cautiously excited?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 23
I can't see well on my phone! Gonna hafta come back to your pics tomorrow when I get back to my PC. FXd!

Picked up a FRER and took another wondfo when I got home from work. What do y'all think? Can I start getting cautiously excited?

Omg!!! I see it!!!! I would def consider that a bfp! Congrats!!!

Its official, I am out! please add me to July thread :) Was quite sad yesterday... but have a better outlook today.

All the BFP's this month, I sure hope you guys stick around to cheer us on :)

Its official, I am out! please add me to July thread :) Was quite sad yesterday... but have a better outlook today.

:hugs: Sorry hun! To be completely honest with you, I have a feeling I am joining you in July. I'm not feeling too hopeful at all about any of these faints I've had so far - tomorrows live testing will be 4 :bfn: I can almost guarentee it! :cry:

:hug: ONEID

Now that I'm on my PC... I see the Wondfo lines! Yay! Congrats!

:hugs: What a bummer. But now that you're getting the hang of temping, next month's chart is going to be a BIG help! GL!

Aw, so sorry to hear that OneID! I agree that next month you'll be a pro at charting and will time it just right!

I took another wondfo this morning at 11dpo (bottom test) - still a faint line, ugh! I have one more FRER but want to save it until I can see darker lines on the wondfo. Ireadyermind, how long did it take your wondfos to start getting darker? I hope mine isn't a fluke!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 10
Aw, so sorry to hear that OneID! I agree that next month you'll be a pro at charting and will time it just right!

I took another wondfo this morning at 11dpo (bottom test) - still a faint line, ugh! I have one more FRER but want to save it until I can see darker lines on the wondfo. Ireadyermind, how long did it take your wondfos to start getting darker? I hope mine isn't a fluke!

Here's my little 'collection' of them in the attached image. I started seeing lines in June 21, so faint I was sure they were evaps!

The one I took this morning, 4 days later, is dark enough to see without tweaking the image at all -- but I included a tweak anyway, just for the fun of it.

So I'd say it takes roughly a week... I like watching the progression. I have about 5 of these left, so I should be able to see about another week's worth if I really want to.

The FRER had a faint line, the CBD says "Pregnant, 1 - 2 weeks" but these Wondfos are barely registering anything! I don't think they're as sensitive as some people are saying.

Attachments

• AAHHHH11.jpg
    AAHHHH11.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 11
  • AAHHHH12.jpg
    AAHHHH12.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 3
Hey ladies! Congrats on all the bfps!!

Just stopping by to let you all know I was started on metformin and my chart this month shows anovulatory like the Dr said. I tested today at 11DPO (just in case :haha:) and clearly negative, so just waiting to move on to next cycle. On to July!

I was out this month due to genetic testing... but we still BD'ed (pull out) in my fertile time. My test came back negative, so we are free to have all the babies we like! I was hoping for an "accident" this month, but AF arrived today.

Next month we will be on vacation with family in my fertile time, I hope we can sneak it in somewhere!

YOU GUYS ARE THE ABSOLUTE BEST.
Its crazy how supportive a group of people can be without even knowing eachother. :D
LOST7 & HAL... its not over yet!! GOOD LUCK :) I have my fingers and toes all corssed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->