June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

Thanks hun, think you're more hopeful than I am! :oops:
Been super emotional tonight, pretty sure :witch: is coming! :cry:
Even had a cry earlier, had a cry a couple of days ago too! :shock:

We will see, I'm expecting 4 :bfn: tomorrow morning but we'll see! Getting used to all these negatives now!

IF I wake up to :witch: I shall POAS anyway :rofl:

Lost, sorry if you already said, but how do we tune in to your YouTube session tomorrow?!

Good luck!!!

Lost I am so hoping you have good news tomorrow. Stay positive.

Hi Lovely ladies :wave:
Last night before I fell asleep I had massive cold like symptoms, nose would not stop running and a tickle at the back of my throat! Googled - apparently, signs of :bfp:

Shot the video this morning, used the 4 tests I said I would: IC, Superdrug, FRER & CB digi with conception indicator... :lol:

Video is in the editing stage (changing format first as I have a weird camcorder apparently :shock: ) as soon as that's finished processing it's ready to whack into my finished project (I've got still pictures at the end taken with my DSLR), covering music, titles at the beginning and end - etc.

Who else wants or needs the link when it's uploaded? I've forgotten who I've inboxed and who I haven't :oops:

So sorry Lost but you're not out yet...I love ur positive attitude about it though...yea go get that cake and have some for me :hugs:

Aww lost....maybe it is still to early? Not over yet.

Sorry to those who af got, lots of luck for next month guys :flower:

Congratulations on all the bfps too, so happy for you guys :happydance:

I've been testing for days not and had what I thought were evaps on all my frer but today's although super faint still looked at tad more noticeable. Something on the IC from this afternnon too. Not calling I a bfp but will see what happens

IMG_20150626_073151.jpg

IMG_20150626_133450.jpg

I've been testing for days not and had what I thought were evaps on all my frer but today's although super faint still looked at tad more noticeable. Something on the IC from this afternnon too. Not calling I a bfp but will see what happens

View attachment 878679

View attachment 878681

Hey Im 11 or 12 dpo today and I tested yesterday afternoon and nothing...but I thought I saw what may have bn a squinter lol....let me know if you want me o upload but Im really thinking now that's it's nothing....AF is due tomorrow for me!

View attachment 878679

View attachment 878681

Hey Im 11 or 12 dpo today and I tested yesterday afternoon and nothing...but I thought I saw what may have bn a squinter lol....let me know if you want me o upload but Im really thinking now that's it's nothing....AF is due tomorrow for me!

Yes! Upload it please! ;) Love to see it hun!

Good luck to everyone else, I'm going to stalk and see if there's a July thread to join already :shock:

View attachment 878679

View attachment 878681

Yeah deffo post a pic. That's what I've been like last few days, was just presuming they're all evaps but hoping it could be more x

Hee it s ladies...don't think it's anything there :cry: this was last night at either 10 or 11 dpo

Attachments

• 20150625_194011 (1).jpg
    20150625_194011 (1).jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 6
Hard to say hun, you inverted it :( Plus, you should use FMU! Fingers crossed for you hunny <3 :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->