June Bumblebees 58 Tester's 11 BFP's

I had a dream last night of positive pregnancy tests. Hopefully its predicting the future! Dont count me out for June just yet!! LOST7 - I will try my best to hold out with you. I am not even sure anything will show for me on Friday the 26 - I think I ovulated on the 15?

I had a dream last night of positive pregnancy tests. Hopefully its predicting the future! Dont count me out for June just yet!! LOST7 - I will try my best to hold out with you. I am not even sure anything will show for me on Friday the 26 - I think I ovulated on the 15?

Me too - I think that's the second preggo dream for me in this 2ww!
Definitely test with me - I tested yesterday at only 7dpo lol - but apart from that I am holding out well...
I woke up this morning thinking - Oh my gosh, 8dpo - then I wanted to be strong for Friday so I ran to the loo and peed just in case temptation got to me lol :rofl:

Definitely test with me - I tested yesterday at only 7dpo lol - but apart from that I am holding out well...
I woke up this morning thinking - Oh my gosh, 8dpo - then I wanted to be strong for Friday so I ran to the loo and peed just in case temptation got to me lol :rofl:

I had a pregnancy dream last night, too! Haha. That's so crazy.

Mine was that I gave birth in 5 minutes, painlessly and without any drugs, at home on my couch. :shrug: Yeah right! :haha:

I had a pregnancy dream last night, too! Haha. That's so crazy.

Mine was that I gave birth in 5 minutes, painlessly and without any drugs, at home on my couch. :shrug: Yeah right! :haha:

Lol funny you say that - I had my daughter at home, on the couch... Took 40 minutes to go from 4cm to actually holding her in my arms :shock: No pain relief either! :shock:

Witch got me. Only good thing g was a super short cycle...19 days with a lp of 11-12. No more squintting on tests, if I can't see a line workout my camera....it doesn't exist.

Thanks Maybe8 - Sorry about AF hun :hugs:
Me either - not really expecting anything to be fair - that said....
In THIS two week wait:
* 2 pregnancy test dreams (positives)
* 1 running through a hospital dream
* very emotional today and been in tears!

Roll on Friday, 11dpo! :D

Good luck for this cycle hun :dust:

Lol funny you say that - I had my daughter at home, on the couch... Took 40 minutes to go from 4cm to actually holding her in my arms :shock: No pain relief either! :shock:

Wow! I can only hope for something like that! I'd love a home birth but I'm not sure what the likelihood of that is going to be. My insurance does cover birth centers, though, which will be much nicer than a hospital, I think.

I don't want to use pain relief of any kind, either -- but I really, really doubt it's going to work out like that dream I had, where contractions were nonexistent! Haha

Wow ladies I think we are all dreaming about babies lately lol....I had a dream that I was pregnant with a baby girl and I could actually identify her body parts that were kicking me lol crazy right

Hey ladies, I broke an tested this afternoon with a cheapie from Walmart and a 1st response and they were both neg.....Im not to sad b/c im only 9 dpo and it was with my afternoon urine and not FMU....I will test again in the morning at 10 dpo and hopefully something will show or do you ladies think I should wait a couple of days?

Just wanted to pop in and update quick. I'm away for a few days and the Internet is rubbish!

Congrats to all those with bfp's, sorry to those the witch got, and fx'd to those still waiting to test.

Afm, I got my :bfp: on Sunday :happydance: so happy right now but still in shock! X

Attachments

• 20150621_073216.jpg
    20150621_073216.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 6
Just wanted to pop in and update quick. I'm away for a few days and the Internet is rubbish!

Congrats to all those with bfp's, sorry to those the witch got, and fx'd to those still waiting to test.

Afm, I got my :bfp: on Sunday :happydance: so happy right now but still in shock! X

Congrats! That line looks a lot like mine on the FRER. I didn't think a digital would pick that up, but clearly yours did! How exciting!

:dust:

Congrats to ireadyermind, Buttercup, and Nik! Sorry to those af got- good luck in July!

Nice work everyone! LOST7 and I hope to take it to 11 BFP on Friday!!! This is so exciting.

I did some tests today, since HCG double every 48 hours if these are true lines I'm hoping Friday's will be much better... Still going to do the video though! :)

I did some tests today, since HCG double every 48 hours if these are true lines I'm hoping Friday's will be much better... Still going to do the video though! :)

FX'd they'll be nice and dark for you by Friday! :)

AFM --

Spent a while examining my BBT chart (again) this morning. I can't decide when I actually O'd, and if it's later than FF thinks, maybe that's why my lines are so faint. It's entirely possible that today is only like 14 DPO instead of 16 or 17.

At any rate, I'll be using a FRER again tomorrow to make sure I'm getting a nice dark line, and if it's dark enough that there's no questioning it, I'm calling the OB/GYN! It's both exciting and terrifying.

Meanwhile I'm trying to think of ways to tell DH the news! I ordered a t-shirt that says "Loading" on the belly and I think I'll put it on right before he gets home, and see how long it takes him to notice what the shirt means. lol! But it'll take the shirt a couple days to get here, and I'm not entirely sure I can wait that long to tell him!

I am totally and utterly confused. I think AF just showed up?
how is that even possible with my chart?

Hi ladies! This looks like a lucky BFP thread - huge congrats to all of you who have gotten them and good luck to the upcoming testers!

I hope it's okay to post here - I tested this morning when I woke up to use the bathroom at 4:30am. My eyes were still sleepy and I didn't see anything so just went back to bed. When I woke up at 6am, it had dried and looked like this. Could it be a faint real line or is it just an evap? I got my BFP with DD at 11dpo and was too impatient to wait til tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 13
Hi ladies! This looks like a lucky BFP thread - huge congrats to all of you who have gotten them and good luck to the upcoming testers!

I hope it's okay to post here - I tested this morning when I woke up to use the bathroom at 4:30am. My eyes were still sleepy and I didn't see anything so just went back to bed. When I woke up at 6am, it had dried and looked like this. Could it be a faint real line or is it just an evap? I got my BFP with DD at 11dpo and was too impatient to wait til tomorrow!

That sort of line is exactly what made me go get a FRER and test! Every one of my other Wondfos was stark white even days after drying, then one day I saw something like THAT on my strip.

Did you go back and look at others? Or were you able to hold out long enough and there aren't any old ones to compare? Lol.

I say grab a FRER as soon as you can to double check, and GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->