june could be the month

Mummymarsh I am leaving on a trip for a week so I'll test the day I get back.. I'm not sure I can hold out that long but I won't have a choice! lol So this will be the last time I am on until next friday or saturday! Have a wonderful week ladies! :)

have a lovely time poohbear and dont test till you get back ;) hahahahahaha xxxxxxxxx

june wasnt my month :( AF got me this morning CD30.... good luck ladies xxx

Well, I am so excited to say we got a :bfp:! I am around 4 weeks pregnant. I already feel like it's a girl.. We aren't finding out this time though! :) really excited hope you all join the pregnancy forum soon!! :)

Ps. I was taking Vitex this last month to help regulate my cycle. I hear that it helps with fertility too! :)

Congratulations!! :thumbup:

BFN for me this month. Going to try a bit harder next month. Need to get myself sorted out first though. My Dr started me on anti-depressants 2 weeks ago, so I need to spend a couple of weeks relaxing about the whole thing. Kind of knew this month wouldn't be it.

Here's hoping for an April baby!! :thumbup: and that JULY will be the month lol :dohh:

Woop Woop for you SyllyPoohBear!! Really chuffed for you xx

Chin up aimee-lou. I must check the Thread of Calm. Have you been on there recently? Last month wasn't my month either. Come and join us on the July thread. No offence SyllyPoohBear, but us April babies are the best ;) :haha:

congrats pooh bear thats amazing.. keep us updated on hows things go... and yes amiee join us in july :) xxx

Congrats PoohBear!

I ovulated over our honeymoon so I'm due for AF around mid-July. DH and I used the hot tub on our wedding night (6/25) and I think I ovulated on 6/30 so I'm not feeling it at all this month but I'm actually completely at ease with it. We're going to continue NTNPing for now and talking about seeking help in August if nothing happens by then...but we'll play it by ear :)

how you feeling pooh??? too early for monrning sickness???? xxxx

Hey congrats Poohbear... just seen your preggo ticker :happydance: :happydance:

Hope to be joining you in preggo lane soon :thumbup:

Did you guys start a July forum?? Or are you going to stay on this one?

we started a july one... notnic started the july one this time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->