june could be the month

LOL (I love the evil laugh) Garden.. I am sorry I know how you feel I just HATE that!! Stupid AF. It really does have a mind of it's own. We are owned by our uterus! lol Hannpin can we just be a little obsessive and still be ntnp?? lol (just a little) We can be inbetweenies!

hey poohbear.. I would be in the inbetweenies boat with you if I could be bothered to temp etc... but I am just too lazy to do it..... and to top things off I am obsessive enough about getting pregnent as it is without added information... I think I would be dangerous if I knew more :haha:

Hope Af sorts herself gardens

im the same hannah..... temping does look way complicated.. plus im lazy hahaha xxx

AF arrived bright and early this morning. The cramps were bad enough I woke up even. I've been cramping all day which sucks but at least she's here. This means I'm now due to ovulate around 6/29. We're getting married 6/25 (TEN DAYS!!!!) and leave for our honeymoon on 6/27 coming back 7/3. Fingers crossed for a honeymoon baby!

We also finally received our fertility tests which are to be taken on CD3 so we'll do those on Friday and hopefully everything goes alright! If not, we'll be off to see the dr next week or as soon as we get back from our honeymoon!

Hope all of you are having a good month and we see lots of BFPs!

gardenofedens... gutted AF arrived for you, but at least you knowe your not going to be suffering on your wedding day....

i have to say the wa you write your dates is confusing lol... coz your instates you do mm/dd/yyyy dont you????? takes me a miunte to think is the 7/3 7th march or 3rd july lmao.... i am a bit dozey tho lol... x

Well, we DEFINITELY hit the mark this month.. A lot of times.. lol :blush: So even with the BMI thing.. I am hopeful! XX

'O' day today - I think lol. If I could be bothered to chart in any form I'd know for sure.

Tested today at 8DPO and got a BFN. I knew I would since it's too soon, but seeing that BFN sucks anyway.. I'm such a POASA!!

ahhh gutted, but like you say still early tonka106 xxx

Not losing hope yet mummymarsh! I don't know why I bothered to test at 8DPO, not even with an FRER! I think I need to get a safe for my HPTs and not let OH tell me the combo haha :)

Hello :wave: girls. I didn't get a bfp until 16 dpo with my son so there is always time!!

I've just started NTNP and not due until Tues but getting lots of symptoms I remember having before. Gassy, bloated, ravenous, pink spotting which this morning has turned brown..... I'm trying not to think too much about it all but it is hard not too with these symptoms. Arrghhh

Good luck to you all xx

gardenofedens... gutted AF arrived for you, but at least you knowe your not going to be suffering on your wedding day....

i have to say the wa you write your dates is confusing lol... coz your instates you do mm/dd/yyyy dont you????? takes me a miunte to think is the 7/3 7th march or 3rd july lmao.... i am a bit dozey tho lol... x

lol, yea I have to do the same thing every time anyone in the UK writes their dates too! :)

All very exciting ladies. I am already anxious this month! (I'm 3 DPO) lol We just got it really good this month.. Sounds like I'm playing a video game. lol I am trying to have hope.. And Tonka I hate those early what ifs. Wait it out just a little longer! :)

Well, I'm out for June. The :witch: got me today. Cramps were so bad that I had to leave work. Double crappy. But I do count my blessings. As someone with PCOS, I'm just happy that I ovulated this month. (It feels like one of those actors who say it was just honored to be nominated!) Anyways, looking forward to a July filled with lots of fun and :sex:.

fingers crossed for you poohbear.

sorry the :witch: got you bethnee...she got me this month too. BOO! :(

All very exciting ladies. I am already anxious this month! (I'm 3 DPO) lol We just got it really good this month.. Sounds like I'm playing a video game. lol I am trying to have hope.. And Tonka I hate those early what ifs. Wait it out just a little longer! :)

Thanks love :) I'm hoping for you this month!

Officially in the 2ww in this house. testing 2 weeks today. Not sure if I even OV'd so I think I'm out before I've even begun. Still probably a good thing as while everything is going well here, I've got a lot going on in my head and to get a BFP with all that I think would send me into some kind of meltdown. :wacko:

You ladies are a bit more organised than me! I'm being so laidback this month I'm not even counting days, let alone where I am in relation to ovulation :haha: My period was about a week ago.

The 'logisitics' of baby-making are a little hampered at the moment as DH has a broken leg :dohh: Then the other morning he dislocated a bone in his good leg the other morning :dohh: :dohh: So I'm scared of breaking him even more :wacko:

How early can you feel implantation craps again?? Just wondering..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->