june could be the month

Well, I'm out for June. The :witch: got me today. Cramps were so bad that I had to leave work. Double crappy. But I do count my blessings. As someone with PCOS, I'm just happy that I ovulated this month. (It feels like one of those actors who say it was just honored to be nominated!) Anyways, looking forward to a July filled with lots of fun and :sex:.

i was ment to press quote not thanks on that post lol.....

hope next month is more positve for you xxx

What was I thinking!!?? I had convinced myself I was pregnant and yet :witch: turned up 3 days early!!! It is never early. I'm just glad I didn't test too early.

I'm determined not to bloody symptom spot next time. Suppose first month was always going to turn me into a psycho arrghhh.

Good luck girls

ahhhh nooo.. someone else out this month..... fingers crossed for next month xxx

I wish you all luck, I hope you get your BFP's so you can join me and OH soon! this defind all yhank for share.............

possibly due on around 29th june and will test 4th july.. so a while to go yet..... x

I tested today at 12DPO and got a BFN.. :( Not a good feeling but trying not to think too negatively about it until AF arrives.

:hugs: tonka

I think i've got ewcm. I had a bit yesterday, and some this morning mixed with (TMI) DH's deposit from last night. I don't always get it, so it's good to see!

So My hubby is convinced I am pregnant because we when out last night and I had a couple drinks and got super sick.. (which is unusual for me) But yesterday I was only 6 DPO. So the likelihood of it making me sick I think is improbable. He said maybe it just knows.. (it being my body) It's just funny to me that he thought that. lol He's a cutie because he really doesn't know what he's talking about. ;) Mild cramps again today. Hating hot weather! (Glad I would be big pg in the winter if we get pg in the next couple months.)

lmao.... i love how you said he just knows with it being you body...
i hope you are..when you testing??? xx

So My hubby is convinced I am pregnant because we when out last night and I had a couple drinks and got super sick.. (which is unusual for me) But yesterday I was only 6 DPO. So the likelihood of it making me sick I think is improbable. He said maybe it just knows.. (it being my body) It's just funny to me that he thought that. lol He's a cutie because he really doesn't know what he's talking about. ;) Mild cramps again today. Hating hot weather! (Glad I would be big pg in the winter if we get pg in the next couple months.)

My OH is the same way lol! Every ache, pain, or complaint I have his response is "Oh you're pregnant!" and this month he keeps saying, "You're pregnant. I just have a feeling. I know it!" Oh I hope he's right! And I agree, it would be wonderful to get pregnant around now and not have to be huge when it's warm!

My OH is super keen too. Every day he asks me if I feel pregnant yet, and asks me if I have any symptoms - which I don't, apart from spotting which is more likely a symptom that I'm not! I really don't need to symptom spot during my TWW. He does it for me! :)

why isnt mine super keen??? i know he wants another baby after we lost charlie, but where i sit there and say ooo we could have a baby in here.. or i feel pregnant etc he says nothing about the subject..... maybe he just dosnt want to get his hopes up... x

Probably. I am sure it's been difficult on him too. And he probably just wants to worry about it least as possible.

Well, took an OPT. lol thepregnancytester.com SO lame.. But... Said I'm pregnant! :) With a girl... So I guess we'll see! lol All it does is ask your name and then it tells you pregnant or not. Then if you want to know boy or girl. SO silly. But hey just for fun... You all should try it! ;)

Well, took an OPT. lol thepregnancytester.com SO lame.. But... Said I'm pregnant! :) With a girl... So I guess we'll see! lol All it does is ask your name and then it tells you pregnant or not. Then if you want to know boy or girl. SO silly. But hey just for fun... You all should try it! ;)

I tried it! Lol it's so silly! It says I am pregnant, with a girl, who will weigh 13lbs (ouch!), will have black hair and hazel eyes (OH has black hair and hazel eyes.. haha!).. it also tells you who the daddy is, apparently I BDed with Boss Hogg.. oh boy. Haha this sure is good for fun!

why isnt mine super keen??? i know he wants another baby after we lost charlie, but where i sit there and say ooo we could have a baby in here.. or i feel pregnant etc he says nothing about the subject..... maybe he just dosnt want to get his hopes up... x

:hugs: As nice as it is that hubby is really interested, it is also unbelieveably annoying!! He ends up disappointed each month, whereas most OH's probably wouldn't be as stressed about it. I'm sure your OH is keen in his own way and perhaps he doesn't want to jinx things, or is just more realistic that things take time. I guess, especially after Charlie, he doesn't want to think too far ahead, taking each day as they come. I often wish my OH visited the real world a bit more often. It's exhausting being married to Mr Pollyanna! :D

I tried it! Lol it's so silly! It says I am pregnant, with a girl, who will weigh 13lbs (ouch!), will have black hair and hazel eyes (OH has black hair and hazel eyes.. haha!).. it also tells you who the daddy is, apparently I BDed with Boss Hogg.. oh boy. Haha this sure is good for fun!

Aimee, you're going to be the proud parent of a baby girl, and just look- isn't she just so damn cute! Based on our remote test results, your beautiful baby girl will weigh about 12 lbs, 14 oz and have red hair and hazel eyes. Truly a Wonder To Behold!

OK - Earl was 9lb 6oz - so 12lb 14oz while a little far fetched isn't impossible lol
I have red hair - hubby has hazel eyes! :wacko:

If only it were true eh?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->