June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Awesome scan pics, jewels! :) They are looking great!

its slightly comforting to know that i am not alone in the hip pain department, the last couple of nights have been really rough, has anyone any experience with the pregnancy pillows, or any other suggestions?!?!

I regularly sleep with a pillow between my knees, when on my side - even when not pregnant. It aligns your legs to your hips better, I started doing it when I got lower back pain a lot after sleeping. When I was pregnant with DD, I had a pillow between my knees that was angled up to under my bump as well, and a wedge pillow on the other side so I could flip from side to side and always have a pillow under my bump. Poor DH was all the way over at the edge of the bed by the end. You can also use one of those really long pillows that you put between your knees and sort of cuddle all the way up your body. Another option is to put a pillow under one hip/ butt cheek so you're sort of on your back but sort of on your side.

I'm a bit obsessed with getting comfortable in bed! Good luck hope the hip pain goes away.

Sleeping sucks during pregnancy. I'm waking up in agony so ill be needing another body pillow.

Love the scan pictures :)
10 days until my morphology scan, I'm so excited to find out what colour this bump of mine is :)

I have bad hip pains as well..im getting worried..as a baby i had hip dysplasia on my right hip..so im so worried it happens again..it never did after all the treatments and operations..but im worried now that im getting heavier and with all the leaning of muscles..?? It was really painful this morning to move my right leg

IT's a boy!!! Yay!! Yeah I thought it was a boy and DH really wanted a boy so we're happy!!

No good pics though... dr jsut gave us pics of the boy parts! Ha, thats what we have on our fridge. :)

IT's a boy!!! Yay!! Yeah I thought it was a boy and DH really wanted a boy so we're happy!!

No good pics though... dr jsut gave us pics of the boy parts! Ha, thats what we have on our fridge. :)

THAT IS SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! so so so very exciting news!!! now you will certainly have the best of both worlds! congrats on the little boy!!!

Libby, congrats on the boy! Such exciting news... I am anxiously awaiting 18-20 weeks for that reason. :hugs:

cONGRAT'S Libby! Well I am thinking about getting a Snoogle over the weekend, this morning I was up at 5am, proping myself up against the wall to get some relief from hip pain, it was SO uncomfortable! I may have to ask hubby to bring up the lazy boy if the Snoogle does not work, and making my perment residance in the lazy boy until baby is born. LOL

Congrats thats awesome ! :D

i'm so stinking excited about this baby girl pic i got today i have to share, i know you all probably great shots i don't know how your not on top of buildings screaming your lungs out! i can't get over the fact i'm having my first girl- bad news was she's got her feet and bum right on my bladder so they said that explains any discomfort i get releasing my piddle, and the frequent trips- little stinker. here's the pic

Attachments

• baby18w1#1.jpg
    baby18w1#1.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 25
i'm so stinking excited about this baby girl pic i got today i have to share, i know you all probably great shots i don't know how your not on top of buildings screaming your lungs out! i can't get over the fact i'm having my first girl- bad news was she's got her feet and bum right on my bladder so they said that explains any discomfort i get releasing my piddle, and the frequent trips- little stinker. here's the pic

If i ever get a pic like this, I would be over the moon!! Congrats on ur baby girl!!:happydance: such a great day for u!..Going to find out the sex in 12 days

That ia one awesome picture! N"awww so cute!!!

LOL! thank you guys! 12 days is just literally around the corner- so happy for you! do you have an inkling as to what you think it is?!

SOmetimes i feel its a boy and sometimes a girl! but mostly girl! Everyone around me thinking girl..lol

SOmetimes i feel its a boy and sometimes a girl! but mostly girl! Everyone around me thinking girl..lol

if your going both ways it'll be so much more exciting when you find out what the little :baby: is! congrats can't wait to hear what exciting words you find out!!!

That picture is amazing. I can't believe out little beans already look so babylike. I think that pic has persuaded me to get a private scan done.

What an awesome pic!!!

I feel the same way! I keep thinking it's a girl but I realized that I'm saying him most of the time. People are thinking girl too lol, will see if they are right :thumbup:
When are you finding out? I still have two weeks to wait. I'm going on the 21st.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->