June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

can i join you guys moving over from first tri, due june 30th :) my 20 week scan is ages away not till 12th feb, however i do have a cervical scan on the 15th jan so might ( doubt it but might) get to peak at bean then. Midwife appointment is on teh 10th jan so have that to look forwad to first.

I'm 98% sure i've started to feel bean move only once or twice a day but feels like a big flutter in the right area and is how i remember it being the first time round.

Feels so good to be in T2!!

Anyone else still waiting for the pregnancy to sink in? Most days I still can't believe I'm pregnant!!

3beans, I'm kind of feeling the same way too. I really want to feel the baby move, but haven't felt a thing yet. The doctor said my placenta was anterior too so I think it will be even longer before I will feel any kicks :(. My next scan is also about two weeks away and that feels like an eternity.

I have felt little one kick every now and again too. :) It never fails to make me smile! :flower:

Hi ladies! Hope you're all feeling ok... Got confirmation that both babies are team blue!
Went for my 16 week scan and had an internal cervix check sprung on me.. Aghh! Never good when you're unprepared lol

Hi ladies! Hope you're all feeling ok... Got confirmation that both babies are team blue!
Went for my 16 week scan and had an internal cervix check sprung on me.. Aghh! Never good when you're unprepared lol

Congrats on your baby boys!

wooooo go June babies! i'm due June 20th, and my bump has already popped out! only gained 6lbs so far...is that good?? i have no clue!
im feeling a few flutters...not sure if thats the baby moving...
got my 20 week scan end of january...i cant wait!! :happydance:

It's just an internal scan to check cervix length. Because of twins and the risk of prem labour they like to monitor it. I'll get it checked again at 21 weeks apparently. Fun!

It's just an internal scan to check cervix length. Because of twins and the risk of prem labour they like to monitor it. I'll get it checked again at 21 weeks apparently. Fun!

Hmm my doc hasn't mentioned needing that. I have an appt Wednesday so I will have to ask.

It might just be a UK thing or done later but it's worth asking. I think they just did mine as I was there for a routine scan anyway.

Hey guys! I was wondering who was feeling movement and sounds like some of you have been talking about it... I can't tell for sure, but I feel like I am feeling movement on occasion... but nothing concrete except a couple times. The rest of the times, it feels like something is moving around but too much... so that must just be something else... should only be feeling occasional flutters etc I think.

Hey guys! I was wondering who was feeling movement and sounds like some of you have been talking about it... I can't tell for sure, but I feel like I am feeling movement on occasion... but nothing concrete except a couple times. The rest of the times, it feels like something is moving around but too much... so that must just be something else... should only be feeling occasional flutters etc I think.

Libby I was feeling random taps and flutters starting for sure at 14 like I knew it was baby, this last week it has been pretty consistent, brings a smile to my face I think hi baby! Anyways I know we are same due date, I'm thinking if your feeling movement you are right to think it's baby!!!!!!!!!

ive been feeling baby for a few weeks and now can sometimes see the movement on the outside ... last night i was feeling multiple kicks from the outside!! i agree with pp most likely is baby !!

ive been feeling baby for a few weeks and now can sometimes see the movement on the outside ... last night i was feeling multiple kicks from the outside!! i agree with pp most likely is baby !!

i felt a big one on the outside last night for the first time, haven't seen it on the outside don't imagine i will for several weeks yet as i've got a little belly fluff, but on monday it felt like baby rolled, like i remembered when i was 26-27 with my 2nd one and he rolled once and i remember how that felt, and it felt so similar to that, i found it so strange that i was feeling that already but i wonder if because it's a 3rd pregnancy i'm noticing fetal movements more?! so exciting isn't it?!!!!!!! i'm loving it, and i was having some probs feeling attached at the very beginning, this is certainly helping the bonding feelings!

Ok so maybe I'm not crazy. Because yeah last night I was in bed and was sure I was feeling the baby move around. That weird feeling you only know because you've been prego before. But I was thinking baby should have plenty of space right now so we'll see... maybe its a tight fit so can feel it better. An onion, whee!! Almost an avocado!

Sumday, yeah you got to find out the gender earlier than me... oh cool that you get a girl after having two boys!!! I wanted a girl so badly, so was so happy at my gender scan with my dd... this time, not sure! I'm not so heavily leaning one way or another like before. I keep saying 'he' but I guess part of it is because we already have a girl, so kinda feels like a boy is 'next'. But we'll be thrilled either way of course!

oh that was def. your baby! :)

i could've waited another couple weeks but my sister was visiting from south carolina the week we went, and it was something i was hoping to share with her while here since she won't be back for delivery, i was a determined soul, we made the 2.5 hr drive with her and my mom having colds and i also had the diagnosed respiratory influenza lol should've stayed home but the 3 of us wanted to do it together! i'm getting another private look this friday to verify again but feel confident in calling her a girlie! yours is tomorrow right- YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! if your calling babe a him, maybe it's your intuition that just knows it's a little boy! i'll be waiting for your update!!!!!!!! your the only person i've seen on here so far that shares a date with me and i'm so dang excited about it LOL!!!!!

I'm FINALLY officially second trimester, it felt like it would never happen. I have been feeling some flutters. I go on the 8th for my next prenatal, and I'm sure that's when my OBGYN will give me the paperwork to call for my scan. Hoping I can get in around 18 weeks. I want to know what baby is ASAP. It's driving me batty! :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->