June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Welcome to 2nd tri Jen!

So I'm at a wedding now and pretty sure I just felt baby kick enjoying the music ;)

Going to the dr tomorrow. Kinda nervous because I havent seen or heard the baby since Dec 5th. I can tell I am growing and I know everything is ok but its still nerve racking waiting. No scan planned tomorrow, just doppler for heartbeat. Dr already told me at 18 weeks, she can tell me the gender. I have no idea what Im having. No dreams, no intuition, no feelings, no leaning towards one color or another. I dont have a clue! Ive been thinking about doing the baking soda test just to see, but I dont want to be disappointed with it either. UGH, anyway, Hope everyones holidays were great!

Going to the dr tomorrow. Kinda nervous because I havent seen or heard the baby since Dec 5th. I can tell I am growing and I know everything is ok but its still nerve racking waiting. No scan planned tomorrow, just doppler for heartbeat. Dr already told me at 18 weeks, she can tell me the gender. I have no idea what Im having. No dreams, no intuition, no feelings, no leaning towards one color or another. I dont have a clue! Ive been thinking about doing the baking soda test just to see, but I dont want to be disappointed with it either. UGH, anyway, Hope everyones holidays were great!

Hope your appointment goes well - I'm sure it will! Had a check up today and heard the heartbeat again. The best :)

I am leaning towards girl, but when I guess with people I know I am rarely right so who knows! The baking soda test said girl for me. We are staying team yellow so I'll have to wait and see!

Had my anatomy scan today and both my babes are growing and healthy :) so excited!!! And we also confirmed for sure they are definitely boys :)

I was feeling constant movement from 15 weeks with DD and from 16 weeks dh and I could both feel her from the outside and see her rolling around too. She never stopped kicking. This time I have an anterior placenta though and I've only felt the occasional movement . Its so strange how much the placenta can block movement! Though I also wouldn't mind a quieter babe in utero if it means a less busy baby! Lol. DD is pretty full on. :haha:

been ages since I've been on! talk about crazy holiday season! All going well here, can't believe I'm 17wks already, the weeks seem to be flying by now! Although its Summer here with days of 40deg C at the moment and its HORRID!! looking forward to Autumn/Fall and the cooler weather thats for sure!

Had a bit of a preg wobble yesterday, the MS has eased up, but I'm not feeling any movement due to anterior placenta (stupid thing) and have been unable to pick up the heartbeat with my doppler so called my MW (i've got a private ME for a homebirth) and she came over today with her doppler and found it easily, said baby was really active and you could hear her/him kicking at the doppler and moving away heaps, even though I could feel nothing at all. Feeling much better about things now and looking forward to my scan in 3wks time to seem bub again!

I also haven't been on in ages. Hope everyone is keeping well :thumbup: I'm 17+4 now and feeling pretty well and relaxed as its still holidays. My placenta is anterior as well so I haven't felt much yet is the only problem. Scan next week and hope to find out who this little one is!

I can't remember from DD when I stopped sleeping on my back, I'm still sleeping on my back now (my sides also) its still OK now while baby's little isn't it?

Green lady I've always felt that your body tells you when you shouldn't anymore. If its still comfortable its probably fine. I think it was about 20 weeks last time that it stopped being comfortable for me to sleep n my back or front.

Have felt baby loads this evening! Feeling lots of kicks really low ATM. First time I can recall actually feel kicks this pregnancy :cloud9:

I am having issues with sleeping on my sides! When I woke this morn I was so sore (My hips) ... I am so used to sleeping on my stomach and back, the remainder of these months are going to be hard for me :(

I've been feeling lots of little movements lately. It's wonderful!! I'm worried that I'm gaining too much. I gained so much (60 pounds) with each of my other pregnancies & I most certainly don't want to do that again. My goal was to keep it under 35 pounds. Sigh. I wish I could blame crappy eating, but I can't. I'm eating well & working out regularly.....

Have to admit I feel a bit envious when I see other people talk about feeling movement. :cry: I haven't felt a thing yet and it only leads me to worry, even though I know it's completely normal for many people to not feel anything at this point

I am a total stomach sleeper, and have found if I don't angle my body to where I am somewhat on my stomach/somewhat on my side I wake up with a sore hip if I'm only laying on my side. I'm not comfortable sleeping on my back... we will see what the coming months bring :haha:

Have to admit I feel a bit envious when I see other people talk about feeling movement. :cry: I haven't felt a thing yet and it only leads me to worry, even though I know it's completely normal for many people to not feel anything at this point

if it's your first it may take a just a slight few more weeks to feel anything obviously you know that i think with latter pregnancies the movement is felt slightly earlier than previous due to lax tone in uterus and being able to identify what are actually fetal movements from rumbles hehe. hang in there lady you'll be feeling that little bub in no time at all and than be wishing for him/her to stop jabbing you in the ribs :winkwink: (i don't want to sound like a know it all just want to ease your mind some, i remember these feelings)

its slightly comforting to know that i am not alone in the hip pain department, the last couple of nights have been really rough, has anyone any experience with the pregnancy pillows, or any other suggestions?!?!

I am having issues with sleeping on my sides! When I woke this morn I was so sore (My hips) ... I am so used to sleeping on my stomach and back, the remainder of these months are going to be hard for me :(

You and me both! Since I'm still "small" I'm laying on my back for some relief but it's not going to be easy near the end.

I am trying not to lie on my back, but it's the only comfort I get, since laying on my stomach is obsolite now! I was thinking about buying one of those pregnancy pillows and try it out, they are huge tho, think the pillow will take up so much room in the bed, hubby won't have anywhere to sleep! ;) I need something, their is no way I can deal with sore hips every morning!

My mom gave me a babies r us gift card for Christmas -- I'm definitely going to get a pregnancy pillow with it!

My sweet babies at their scan yesterday.

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1357158773909.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1357158773909.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe