June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

groovy where you goin?

Congrats greenlady! Yay catchbabydust!!! And groovychick... a boy! And lisasmith!! Squarepants!!

I feel like my energy returned after the first tri this time... but I think more because my energy was ALREADY low pre-pregnancy due to being a full-time workin mama with a toddler... she keeps me on my toes at night when I'd rather be lying in the tub! I don't have the luxury to be as lazy this time.

I do think drinking lots of water helps me feel better. I should exercise... but yeah ehh I didn't have the energy to do that pre-pregnancy so that hasn't gotten any better! I sit at a desk for my job, which helps... only have to run around after work.

I could never not know! I love having solid names and being able to identify who my little babies are!!

More power to you ladies that can wait. Even if I had wanted to DH as well as my step kids wouldve had to know so theres no team yellow in my house

Anyone experiencing Braxton hicks already? It seems early, but this is my 4th....

groovy where you goin?

Congrats greenlady! Yay catchbabydust!!! And groovychick... a boy! And lisasmith!! Squarepants!!

I feel like my energy returned after the first tri this time... but I think more because my energy was ALREADY low pre-pregnancy due to being a full-time workin mama with a toddler... she keeps me on my toes at night when I'd rather be lying in the tub! I don't have the luxury to be as lazy this time.

I do think drinking lots of water helps me feel better. I should exercise... but yeah ehh I didn't have the energy to do that pre-pregnancy so that hasn't gotten any better! I sit at a desk for my job, which helps... only have to run around after work.

I am still exhausted and am hoping that by 20 weeks some of that returns... I asked my OBGYN if I could do Zumba and she said yes. But, I've been too tired and lazy to do it. Maybe I will try this weekend. The workweeks are impossible. I agree that it helps having a desk job, I sit most of the day so I think that helps with my energy level a little bit... but then again, I don't have a toddler to chase around when I get home! :haha:

Went for our 19 week scan today, we are team :pink:, but have been told I have a partial placenta previa. Doctor says that their is still time for it to move to the correct spot, if not I guess I will be under going a c-section. I am not going to worry ... just going to enjoy this, and take it one day at a time :)

Good luck trinity. It is very common for placentas to move up as the pregnancy progresses so fingers crossed it moves up enough. And Congrats on a girl :)

Yay for team pink! Congrats!

We had our scan today too and all was great! Very healthy looking baby :) We didn't find out the gender, but not sure if we would have been able to anyways - legs closed, and feet crossed at ankles tucked right under the bum. So cute!!

Just letting you girls know that I am leaving BnB for good. :( It is not a decision I have taken lightly, but I am afraid it is the final one I have come to.

I wish all of you happy and healthy pregnancies. :)

Booked my next u/s scan....Jan 28 we'll find out if we're pink (please!!!) or blue! lol

Just letting you girls know that I am leaving BnB for good. :( It is not a decision I have taken lightly, but I am afraid it is the final one I have come to.

I wish all of you happy and healthy pregnancies. :)

Groovy - I hoe whatever you're going through that you find peace
xoxo
we're always here if you want to talk

Thanks for letting us know, Groovy... hope everything goes ok, and the rest of your pregnancy goes smoothly!

....or are there other people NOT finding out the baby's gender :wacko:. Feels like everyone is or perhaps it's just a flurry of anomaly scans with us all being June due dates. Holding out for a surprise :thumbup:.

Were team yellow.

Hello ladies, OK if I join? I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and due 18 June :)

After almost 2 yrs of TTC, hubby and I finally conceived our first baby via IUI (intra uterine insemination, ie articificial insemination with hubby's sperm). We were obviously delighted. Though we had a couple of horrible scares with bleeding in the first tri. Luckily the little one is a strong one and clung on. :) Everything seemed to be going well but the midwives suspect gestational diabetes. :(

Would be good to join you ladies to share experiences. I live in London.

Welcome mkmama :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"