June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

Hello ladies I haven't been on in a while. Been following a group on fb though and contributing on there occasionally.

Hope you're all ok. After our original scare and having the cvs after 12 week scan, 16 and 20 week scans looked great and we're officially team blue again.

Anyone got any names yet?

Xx

Hello ladies I haven't been on in a while. Been following a group on fb though and contributing on there occasionally.

Hope you're all ok. After our original scare and having the cvs after 12 week scan, 16 and 20 week scans looked great and we're officially team blue again.

Anyone got any names yet?

Xx

Glad everything was great at your 16 and 20 week scans! We have a good list of boy and girl names but are staying team yellow. Likely won't decide until after baby is here :)

What about you!? Congrats on team blue!

We've chosen our name, but won't be telling anyone until after he's born (probably not until after his Brit Milah when he's 8 days old).

we had our anomaly scan today and found we are team :pink:

we are just so relieved everything measured normal and she looks healthy :)

we don't have any names yet, the only name we'd thought of was James and clearly that's out of the question now... ;)

aww, congrats on team pink.

in glad everything is ok smiffy. And yay for team blue. Our boy has a name. We knew his name before I was pregnant :haha:

Congrats nabo on team pink!!

Smiffy - Glad everything is going well. We pick Miguel for our baby boy.

Hello ladies, OK if I join? I am currently 18 weeks pregnant and due 18 June :)

After almost 2 yrs of TTC, hubby and I finally conceived our first baby via IUI (intra uterine insemination, ie articificial insemination with hubby's sperm). We were obviously delighted. Though we had a couple of horrible scares with bleeding in the first tri. Luckily the little one is a strong one and clung on. :) Everything seemed to be going well but the midwives suspect gestational diabetes. :(

Would be good to join you ladies to share experiences. I live in London.

Hi , do you want me to add you to the main thread for the Jitterbugs?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...9-june-jitterbugs-2013-186-way-31-angels.html

Congrats on team pink Nabo!

So happy to hear everything is okay Smiffy! We had a scare too with the quad results and did an amnio. Came back clear (THANK GOD!) and had our anatomy scan today and all was good there as well. Here's baby girl!

Attachments

• Eleanor 20 wk us.jpg
    Eleanor 20 wk us.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 5
Shellgirl your pic looks very close to one I got at my scan! Maybe I'm having a girl! I am happy we are staying team yellow but some days I wish I knew. lol - I keep comparing scan pics!

everything is well! however we was told girl! Had gender scan at 14.5 tho and they said boy so we dont know who to believe lol!

heres a pic from today

https://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/Lil-L/2013-01-23113523-1_zps28c924a2.jpg

aww, beautiful picture. How frustrating about gender. Will you be getting another scan to find out?

Medzi, I was obsessed with comparing scan pics before I found out!

Jadey, that crazy about the difference in scans. Did the tech seem pretty positive this time? I think the latter is usually more accurate. Are you scheduling another?

Im going to be a rescan as even the women today said she wasnt 100%

Jealous of all the scan pics! Everyone is looking great :) I go in about a week and a half. I can't wait to see LO!

Hey everyone! I had my 20 week scan yesterday and everything looks great! I'm so thankful!! Just had to post this pic lol..

68456_10200421859897187_222599662_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"