June Jitterbugs... It's time for 2nd tri!

https://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j370/Jezey/Holidays%20Seasonal%20Etc/Christmas%20Happy%20New%20Year/DISBLINGEE-MERRYCHRISTMASPINK2012-11182012.gif

Kelly, love the name Georgia!

Groovy, think you might have posted a pic but can't see if from this computer, drat.

As for me, I am having such as easy time right now... feeling grateful for that! Having a toddler is a lot of work! So I am definitely tired a LOT. But that's about it. I get some pains if I try and do too much, but being tired makes me not usually go overboard. Wondering, though, if its ok to carry my toddler whole pregnancy?? How much weight are we allowed to carry? Some people have already started to comment.

I posted on the other thread, but just in case some of you aren't following that one anymore, I wanted to tell you that we had our gender scan Christmas Eve and we're having a little baby girl!

I posted on the other thread, but just in case some of you aren't following that one anymore, I wanted to tell you that we had our gender scan Christmas Eve and we're having a little baby girl!

CONGRATS!!! WELCOME TO TEAM PINK!!! :pink:

Oh wow shellgirl thats great!! I follow other thread, but its been messed up for me, so never remembers my 'last read post' so I miss a lot!

Thanks ladies! It never remembers "first unread" for me either.

Libby your ultrasound is coming right up Jan. 3rd is next week!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!! Are you planning to find out what your having or staying team yellow?! I so wanted to be team yellow but do not have the patience to do it haha!!!

I have an ob appt today, and will have anomaly scan scheduled today, since I already had a private scan I don't care when they schedule it but would rather be closer to 20 weeks. Now I'm terrified of having that scan, I know if there was some huge deformity or something we would've picked it up at private scan, but it's still nerve wracking! I'm also having problems with my pulse being really low, like in the 60's so I don't know what they'll do with that, the last couple days have turned into a nail biting fiasco for me!

Anyways enough of my blubbering! I hope everyone had a merry christmas! :happydance:

shellgirl, ok so its not just me?? Yeah thats the only thread I have that problem with!

sumday, yeah we are finding out the gender! DH has to know... I could have gone other way but now that its getting close and I know we're finding out, there's no way I could NOT find out now! And I'm sure your scan will go fine! We don't get those scans though... would be too stressful!

So we just had what was supposed to be the anomaly scan this afternoon, and the doc told us he was sorry, but babe is still to small to be able to really see everything they need to see, and that we should rebook the scan for a couple of weeks from now.

According to my ovulation date I should be 14w3d today, but babe seems to be measuring 13w5 or 6d, so it was too soon to see everything.
I'm officially adjusting my due date to June 27th.

And looking forward to my OBGYN appointment next weds.

Wow that's early for an anomaly scan! They don't do them before 18 weeks here. 18-21 weeks is the window.

Congrats Shell for team pink!

Yeah....I have my anomaly scan next week. I will be 18 weeks 3 days. 13 weeks seems way to early. When my SIL did my gender scan at 15+2 she was able to see things like 4 chamber hearts, diaphragm intact, bowels in the abdomen. So a lot of things they look for at the 18 week scan.

Yeah, that's way too early for that kind of scan. 18-21 weeks is much better :)

It's specifically called an early anomaly scan, and it's an optional one. I thought I was already at 14w3d, which should have been fine, but as he said, apparently I'm further behind than that :p

It was still cool to see as much as we did. He was able to see the heart, all four chambers, the stomach, the legs and hands, ears, nose, mouth, eyes... the only things I specifically noticed that he hadn't mentioned were the lungs, liver and kidneys (although I'm sure there's more he needed to look for and couldn't find because babe was too small).

Oh, I've never heard of that! It's always nice to see bubby!

I got my first good and strong kick on Christmas morning. Best present ever

Well I sure am glad I got the private scan because my anatomy scan isn't scheduled until 1/21!!! They were literally all booked up for 2 full weeks! I thought Well rats!!!!! It was about enough to make my blubbering hormonal self tear up as that seems like an eternity from now!!!! I'm sure it will go fast!

Yo-glad you got to see bubs!

Same... My anomaly scan isnt until 28th January... I'll be 21w1d! Very glad I have a scan this Saturday now!
I'm thinking of booking a 4d private scan for valentines day.

I can honestly say that last night while watching "Swamp People" (LOL) I felt the baby move a number of times. I am so happy! "IT"S ALIVE!!!! ... IT"S ALIVE!!!!! LOL

Our Dr. has changed his rules and will only do Gender scans at 20wks (due to cultures in that area they do "gender choosing" [so disgusting] so he's pushed it back)

Which is a good/bad thing. Good because I'll be 20weeks the day before my DD's birthday party and I can do a Gender reveal cake since everyone will be there for her bday anyways!

Bad because it's 2-3 weeks longer that I have to wait.....boo to STUPID people!

I got my 20 week scan 23rd Jan so ill ne 19+4. .. ive always been 20 or 21 weeks when ive had the letter through so im chuffed ill be seeing baby again sooner! :-D
Ive been having dreams that the baby is a girl but i know we are having a boy i asked the tech if she was sure and she said yes but she didnt give me a potty shot. She best be right as we have picked a name for our lil man and bought some cute outfits lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->