June/July testing dates for everyone on agnus castus..GOOD LUCK!! X

not started it yet,but i am my next cycle.im gald i have it now,as theres so many positive stories about it.. fingers crossed it works for me x

my temps look really good this month, its my best temping month so far, and my temps are steadily rising :happydance:
good luck and fx'd to us all :dust:

The 2 girls testing befor you have both got bfp..your 3rd on the list so we will be adding yours soon by the sounds of it hehehe xxx

my temps look really good this month, its my best temping month so far, and my temps are steadily rising :happydance:

Yes, your chart does look very good. When would you normally expect AF and when will you test?

Meant to say I'm getting on fine too. This is my first cycle of temping so I don't know what to expect later this week and next week but they look good, so far, in my opinion anyway.

Meant to say I'm getting on fine too. This is my first cycle of temping so I don't know what to expect later this week and next week but they look good, so far, in my opinion anyway.

have you got any other signs yet?

ive never temped so dont have a clue about it but ive been very moody, had sore head, very wet and have been getting pains down below ( sorry tmi) x

just been checking up on you all and can see 100%:bfp: so far - fantastic and hope it continues at 100% for the rest of the month! xx

just been checking up on you all and can see 100%:bfp: so far - fantastic and hope it continues at 100% for the rest of the month! xx

Thanks hun im so made up we have two bfp already hopefuly a 3rd soon. x

JemmaD, the only symptoms I have are sore (.)(.)'s, but I normally get that after ovulation. So nothing really to write home about.

Yes, your chart does look very good. When would you normally expect AF and when will you test?

I am expecting :witch: on friday but I want to test on thur(14th) as its my birthday (44yrs) and it would be a wonderful present first thing in the morning :happydance: thanks for looking at my chart(I am glad you thing it looks good too) and commenting its good to get others opinions even if they dont agree with me thats fine too
Your chart it looking good too wallie, I have my fx'd for you :hug:

The 2 girls testing befor you have both got bfp..your 3rd on the list so we will be adding yours soon by the sounds of it hehehe xxx

I wont let you down JemmaD :bfp: for me this month :happydance: I have lots of PMA, its going to be my month, I will post as soon as I get my :bfp: so you can add me :hug:

Over40 - I'm rooting for your :bfp: this cycle.

:hug:

Over40 how are you doing today. I'm waiting to see an updated chart from you.

I wont let you down JemmaD :bfp: for me this month :happydance: I have lots of PMA, its going to be my month, I will post as soon as I get my :bfp: so you can add me :hug:

I really have everything crossed for you hun xx

Hello, please can I join you? CD2 today and just started agnus castus... taking it with a whole cocktail of other supplements so fingers crossed!! Not sure when I'll be testing, but will let you know a date when I'm more sure of when I'll O! :dust: to everyone!

Hello, please can I join you? CD2 today and just started agnus castus... taking it with a whole cocktail of other supplements so fingers crossed!! Not sure when I'll be testing, but will let you know a date when I'm more sure of when I'll O! :dust: to everyone!

Me too! I've started today too, on cd 2, should b ovulating in about 17/18 days time so I'll let you know test date too if thats ok? xxxx

hi peach blossom and beee, welcome and good luck to you both I hope agnus castus works for you both first time :hug:

UPDATE: well my temps are slowly dropping I dont know if this is good or bad:shrug:
I have really sore boobs and they feel huge to me especially around the sides under the armpits. yesterday I felt really rough in the morning and also felt sick and dizzy but I was ok by lunch time, I also had some cramping. I still have all this again now :wacko: maybe I just dont like getting up at 5am :rofl:and my boddy is rebelling (dont really blame it)
Well only a few more days until I test, I have updated ff this morning
How are you all getting on???
:hug::hug::hug:

Hi!
Started TTC in Jan 09 - now on cycle 5. Have 18 month old DD - took 15 months til BFP after laparoscopy (didn't know about AC then). Started taking EPO, B6 and AC this cycle due to very short LP (8 days max). Think (hope) am now 2dpo - had lots of EWCM this cycle and O pain (more than usual). Have stopped taking EPO and will carry on with AC until this weekend. Will keep you posted.

Over40, I've still got my fingers crossed for you even though, as you say, your temps have dropped a bit. Hopefully they will start to go up again.

:hug:

hi peach blossom and beee, welcome and good luck to you both I hope agnus castus works for you both first time :hug:

UPDATE: well my temps are slowly dropping I dont know if this is good or bad:shrug:
I have really sore boobs and they feel huge to me especially around the sides under the armpits. yesterday I felt really rough in the morning and also felt sick and dizzy but I was ok by lunch time, I also had some cramping. I still have all this again now :wacko: maybe I just dont like getting up at 5am :rofl:and my boddy is rebelling (dont really blame it)
Well only a few more days until I test, I have updated ff this morning
How are you all getting on???
:hug::hug::hug:

sounding good to me xx

Hi!
Started TTC in Jan 09 - now on cycle 5. Have 18 month old DD - took 15 months til BFP after laparoscopy (didn't know about AC then). Started taking EPO, B6 and AC this cycle due to very short LP (8 days max). Think (hope) am now 2dpo - had lots of EWCM this cycle and O pain (more than usual). Have stopped taking EPO and will carry on with AC until this weekend. Will keep you posted.

what date is your af due? ill add you to the list. good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->