June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I too caved and tested last night
(Mervsmum - so much for testing on the 9th lol I'm so weak and impatient!! lol).

How weak are we!?!!?? It's so hard not to isn't it! I need to wait until 11th really but I bet I'll test again on 9th.....I can see me ending up a POAS addict....:laugh2:

Me too!! lol I totally can see myself becoming a POAS addict :rofl: I'm def getting there already!!

I did a HPT this morning. It was a BFN. I think it's too early. But I did it because of the positive OPK I had yesterday - which has left me totally baffled....

Did another test this morning - BFN again. No AF yet so there's still time. I've now got a stock of HPTs courtesy of Wobbles :)hugs:) so I might not have a wee for a while and try one of them later as I think they are the early test ones.........my name is Lisa and I'm a POASaholic......

Between 2 - 4 days late now, but getting BFN's.

tested again this morning and another BFN - AF still due tomorrow though.
:dohh:

Ok......someone has to come and take these sticks off me.....I'm getting a little crazy

I found this blinkie and thought of us girls.

https://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g217/Irene914/Blinkies/POAS.gif

love it NEYNEY!
but we love the sticks don't we...too bad we don't have a icon for "currently feeling" like "impatient " i will have it 24 /7 on i think!!!

well i obviously have no symptoms, but I dont have the usual psm symptoms either....last month my skin broke out, i had cramps a week before af, and i was bloated like hell....none of it so far

well anything different suppose to be good no? good luck Ersurgeongirl!

hey im testing too this month...in 8 days time! Good luck everyone!!! Ive had itchy sore erect nipples and my breats have grown. Ive also broken out in spots today which usually doesnt happen until af is due but thats it!

GL everyone!

And I love the public service announcement blinkie!

Can you update my entry to say I had a bfn this morning, no AF signs yet? Thanks x

Can you update my entry to say that I'll be testing on the 13th (Sunday) if my temps stay up? As for signs, none really that are different from other months...*sigh*

yeah! i will ask Acanagirl for some reasons i can't updated without to have to past or recreate a new thread but Acanagirl is helping me out as soon as she is online she will help us.
i want to update mine too my temp is being up since i ovulated anywhere from 98 to98.2 and today it's 98.5! and my nipple hurt like hell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"