June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated again, if theres anything missed out, let me or miel know. Thanks :D

Best of luck to all that will be testing soon!!!! :dust: to all!!

Just thought I would let you know know some of my symptoms - although I do think it is wishful thinking as FF said I haven't ov-ed this month and we haven't done the deed very often!!!! TMI - sorry. Anyway I have really sore boobies (normally they tingle but aren't sore), headaches (don't get before AF), lots of creamy CM (normal) and backache (never get before AF). I am only on CD23 so hopefully these are good signs. Good luck to everyone testing

Hi ladies ,

Good luck to all who are testing soon!!!

Can I join in I should be testing on or around the 27th Jan and I have no syptoms as yet but would expect too!!:hi:

just an update - AF two days late according to last months cycle, no spotting yet, no sore boobs still, felt nauseous wed night and thurs, cramps have died down for now, and will be testing again on sunday to give it a few more days unless AF shows ( hope she stays away for the next 8 months!!)

Temp is still up! 98.4
boobs are bigger ...CM color white and thick start today .
AF due in 5 days ....i am still testing on the 14 th :)

Have we had any BFP? Seems like last month there was a ton of them. I think we have only had one so far this year.

Ok, last night I had some nausea in the evening, not much but enough to get me excited ;)
also today (sorry this will be TMI) i had a spout of diarrhea. It only lasted about an hour, but it was with horrible wind pains too....Don't know where the heck that came from

Have we had any BFP? Seems like last month there was a ton of them. I think we have only had one so far this year.

I got my :bfp: !!!!! Best of luck to all of you wonderful ladies out there! You all deserve this happiness!! :hugs: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Well my test date arrived and it was a fat ol' negative. :cry::cry:

I should have known better I guess - after two years what should make this month any different?

Good luck girls...Thinking of you all who are still to test :hugs:

NEYNEY , did a AF came ? if not you never know...
may be you tested to early ...where you not suppose to test on the 14 th? :)

Well AF is due tomorrow - but FF and my ticker both say I should be testing today......so I did...

Anyway - I don't think I have any more tears left :p so I just have to look forward to next month..

Best of luck girls!

what does this all mean? if i can be added add me. i'm getting results on monday Jan 14. i have pretty much all the pregnancy symptoms.

This is the group of ladies who will be testing for pregnancy this month - we call it the "two week wait" which is the wait from Ovulation until the time you can start testing for pregnancy (or when period is due).

So if you're getting blood work on monday - then you're waiting on a test result...welcome to the wait :)

This is the group of ladies who will be testing for pregnancy this month - we call it the "two week wait" which is the wait from Ovulation until the time you can start testing for pregnancy (or when period is due).

So if you're getting blood work on monday - then you're waiting on a test result...welcome to the wait :)

actually I got bloodwork thursday the result will be in On monday (2 more days)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back