June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
me too! oh i so want to pee on a stick right now!!!
but i promess myself and my husband i won't until the day before my af are due that was my deal with him (last month i tested from 5 days before af was due every time with BFN )
so i am being very patient...and wait and read the hpt package over and over until it's time to use it!

I have been doing the same thing, reading the back of the packages over and over again on the bathroom floor willing time to go faster lol.

I tested yest morn and Sunday night (not really expecting anything on the Sunday one) and got bfn's....today is when AF is due to begin showing up and so far, nothing yet....please stay away AF!!! :headspin:

WOW ! you are so close to the BFP!!! how long have you being trying?
i see your in usa where? if you don't mine the questions..

This is our second month actively trying, and I've been keeping track of my cycles since Aug-Sept to see if I were regular. We shall see what happens! I'm so afraid to hope! I keep telling myself not to put my hopes up in case AF springs on me!

We live in eastern Pennsylvania in the very northern tip of Pennsylvania Dutch area.

yeah me too it's my second month ...when i talk to my OBGYN on monday she told us (my husband came with me) it could take us up to 4 month to 6 month that was a reasonable expectation...i was happy to know it's kind of normal for us to not get PG right away (we were so sure we will accomplish our mission last month:) ) but than 4 to 6 month sound so long to wait !!! .
i guess we are so use to get thing right away ...and a baby it's not something you buy ...we need to learn to deal with the rules of life but for some womans who have being trying for months or years it's so unfair .that why i am so glad
i found this forum even if i get pg one day i will still help out here as many way i can find :)

hey! I a
m I. A cruise to Mexico right now but I wanted to update ya all only status at was due Monday and sje still has not shot I tested this morning and got bfn so I must just be late this month I have really sore.boobs and feeling so tired! Here's hoping!

Thought i'd put some current symptoms in my list - even though I'm not sure they mean anything.

* Headaches - pretty much constantly but only dull for the past 4-5 days
* Heartburn - for the past three days

NEYNEY ,
headaches are a really good sympthoms :) i know it is a early sign for pregnancy!
yeah! BFP for you i hope!

Thanks Miel..
I think after 28 months it's about my time!!

:hugs:

My fingers are crossed for you too! XX

i will think so too ! it is your time ...:)

lets add some heavy, lead weight boobies with sore nips to my list...grrr this is the one symptom i HATE!

im almost positive its pms signs...

OK well I have some new symptoms - today started feeling really nauseous as the day goes on, and very tired. I sometimes get nauseous before AF so I'm hoping that's not why I feel sicky blecchh....still having yellow CM, and the cramps today seem to have lightened up, but that's not to say they will be back tomorrow. :af: also still no sore boobs which is weird for me, since they get sore before AF since almost when I started having a period.

miel - I feel the same way you do. It also makes me really, really angry to see people have children and not care about them or be able to provide a home or life, and those people seem to get pg quickly, it's really unfair and very sad. Then there's people like all these awesome ladies on this forum trying for months and years to have a baby? It's just not fair, I don't know how else or what else to say about it.

Come on ladies!!! let's get some bfp's on!!!

:dust:

just an update - still no AF and tested this morn with a bfn, but you apparently need 150mIL-250mIL of hcg in your urine for it to pick up a + if there's a chance of pregnancy, so I guess it's not best for early testing!!! I used a Fact Plus, anyone know or have experiences with that brand?

just an update - no AF yet and tested this morn with a bfn, but you apparently need 150mIL-250mIL of hcg in your urine for it to pick up a + if there's a chance of pregnancy, so I guess it's not best for early testing!!! I used a Fact Plus, anyone know or have experiences with that brand?

Still have two CB digitals but don't want to waste them just in case lol....I will wait a few more days until the weekend or after to test if AF doesn't show.

This is nervewracking! Good luck to you ladies testing today and tomorrow!! :)

I don't know if this is good or bad, but I 100% feel.....nothing this month!
LOL. We'll see what happens.

I'm having some pains ,very tender breast,and creamy white cm oh and acne breakout for the past 3 days,I just ovulated on tuesday,hoping I caught some swimmers but don't feel good about my chances b/c didnt bd last 2 days dh not wanting to give it up. I'm feeling very unloved.

temp still up today 98.5 and i think i will try out a test on sunday and monday :)and than after one day after af due on the 16 th ( i mean i have 3 test left the kind that say find out 5 days sooner) i mean it will a kind of waist of money to not use them don't you think ? specially if i get a BFP !!!!

Symptons update, twinges on the left side of my uterus & sore BBs.

Thanks for updating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583