June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my :bfp: today. I'm due around the 19th December

Hi there

I'm new to the boards but AF is due on the 20th April so i guess i can test around 16th?? Got :) on OPK on 14th - fingers and toes crossed!

Rosh

hiya
im new also, but i am now 2 days late, but gonna hold out till wed next week,
had a chemical in dec not gonna do it again?
good luck to you all
kxx

Hi there, I'm testing on the 16th (if I don't cave in and POAS before that ... again)
Tested today and got a :bfn: but I was kinda expecting it.

Massive congrats to all of you who have had :bfp: already and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: to all those still trying or waiting to test.

Aww Rumpskin big :hugs:

Lots of :dust: for you for next cycle

congrats to all that got their :bfp:!! and loads of :dust: for those ttc and testing soon!!!!

:witch: got me I'm out, tons of luck to those still in the 2ww and testing time.

Tested again today and still a :bfn:

Will leave it now until AF is late or arrives, she's due in the next couple of days so its 'wait and see' for me.

Hiya,

just wanted to add myself to poas list, lol! I'll be testing 26/4..wish me luck!! And good luck to everyone else, too!!! :) xxxxxxx

Heylo... please can I be added on 26th April? 11 days to go 11 days to go lala!

helloooo, :witch: got me much earlier than expected thats twice in four weeks!! Must be the damn BCP, mucked me up! So am off the list for April now!! Anyways, could i please now be added for the 9th May.

Thanku and goodluck to everyone!! danni xxx

Can I be added for 18 April to test please? i doubt I'll make it that long though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back