June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone I'm Trynabamoma(Tryin to b a moma) and I am currently 10DPO. I poan on testing April 18th but I wated to share my symptoms maybe someone can tell me whether or not they've experienced any.

1DPO- nothing physical, dreamt I got 2 :bfp:results:happydance:
2DPO- nothing physical, dreamt I was stabbed in the stomach at 9mths:cry:
3DPO- nothing physical, dreamt I was shot in the stomach at 9mths:cry:
4DPO- heartburn after everything I ate, dreamt I drowned at 9mths:cry:
5DPO- DH got another job (weird)
6DPO- mild/dull AF cramping
7DPO- mild/dull AF cramping tugs at the belly button
8DPO- slight cramps on and off
9DPO- slight cramps on and off
10DPO- Twinges in the abs and tugs at my belly button
also most days I don't eat lunch and I feel ok but right now I'm starving and I don't think that I can wait for dinner.

Please let me know what you all think could I be AF is due Friday so I guess I'l know soon enough.

Wish me luck.:hug:

Hi hun,
Can you add me for testing on the 8th May - cheers

Hi there,

I'm out this month ... will be testing again on the 18th of May - please let it be a :bfp:
(OH's B'day ...)

I will be testing on 11th may 1 day after af due (thats only if AF doesnt show)
I am trying not to test before!:rofl::rofl:

Could you please move my test day??? I ovulated WAY late this cycle and will be testing April 30th!! Thanks so much!

Hi Guys,

Can I be added to test on 3rd of May? This is my 1st cycle of trying after stopping BCP. I had a 41CD as my first but, today I am having a light dull ache in my lower abdominal which happend last mth then, 2wks later :witch: arrived. I have fingers not legs crossed that it happens not, holding out much hope though as it is only my 1st cycle of TTC.

Thanks and fingers crossed for everyone who is testing soon and that you all get :bfp:

:hug:

Shmoo
XXX

I can't believe it's my turn to actually post my symptoms. My cycle is usually 25 days; CD 14 and a LP of 11 or 12 days I don't have many but here's to all you women out there with little or no symptoms still wondering if its possible to pregnant.:happydance:

OV-:sex:
1DPO- no signs but had a dream that I got 2:bfp:test results.
2DPO- no signs but had vivid nightmares of loosing my baby:cry:
3DPO- no signs but had vivid nightmares of loosing my baby:cry:
4DPO- no signs but had vivid nightmares of loosing my baby:cry:
5DPO- nothing at all
6DPO- mild cramps on/off in the evening
7DPO- mild cramping all day (thought AF was way too early
8DPO- mild cramps on/off
9DPO- mildcramps on/off
10DPO- nothing I thought it was over:cry:temp was 97.92
11DPO- nothing I was planning for next month but temp was 98.31:dohh:
12DPO- tested (am):bfn: sharp stabbing pain in my vagina(ouch)all day no AF
13DPO- Cramps in the evening really sharp (No AF):happydance:
14DPO- woke up in the middle of the night couldn't sleep checked my TP no AF tested using First Response (5days sooner) :bfp:

DH and I are so Happy :hugs: I want to say thanks to God for making this possible and pre-seed I know also did the job.

Well its been 44 days since my last AF and i dont feel her coming on at all. It looks like im not going to have a AF in April (just like February). My periods are messed up at the moment and i dont know why.

Erm I got 2 :bfp:s today! They are only faint and on cheapies, but deffo positive!

Being cautious as only 9dpo!!!

Hi!, I'm Nat and I shall be testing on 4th May!
Finger's crossed!!!

:hug:

got 3 BFPs today :D 12DPO!!!! tested 2 days early...will take a CB digi in 2 days, but i am pretty sure this is positive!!!! :happydance:

Congratulations to all who have gotten their BFP in April so far!!! I am going to be testing on April 28 so please add me to the list!

Yeaaaaaaaaaaah some more BFP's to add the the April List!! And lotsa xmas bubbies!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"