• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I was gonna test on june 9th but got told off by polo princess so I'm testing on the 11th june.

Well confysed cuz only 4 dpo and had pinky coloured cm this morn(sorry tmi):ignore: Hope :witch: not coming early!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone feeling well today..........or not as u will b hoping.

:hug:

Hi, thought it was about time I got around to asking to be added on here. I'm hoping it will help - first time lucky and all that [-o<

When do you all usually test - thought I'd go for 11th June which is one day after AF due, does that sound reasonable? FF is suggesting 16th June but if AF doesn't appear I can't see me waiting that long!

Thank you and :dust: to all.
x

Hi, thought it was about time I got around to asking to be added on here. I'm hoping it will help - first time lucky and all that [-o<

When do you all usually test - thought I'd go for 11th June which is one day after AF due, does that sound reasonable? FF is suggesting 16th June but if AF doesn't appear I can't see me waiting that long!

x

Don't be ridiculous Snowdrop :hugs:...1 Day after AF????? More like 2DPO for me!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her's to your BFP this month!!!! :hug:

Don't be ridiculous Snowdrop :hugs:...1 Day after AF????? More like 2DPO for me!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Her's to your BFP this month!!!! :hug:

I have intentionally not bought any tests yet (never have :shock: ) I know that once I start I will be completely addicted and joining you at 2DPO! My intention is to buy on Tuesday to use on Wednesday.

Good luck and :dust: to you for this month - Is see you're almost ready to leave the 2WOW and join the 2WW.

Nice dip at 9DPO Snowdrop...chart is looking good so far!!!

Hope you get your :bfp: and won't need to buy anymore sticks!!!:rofl:

I'm testing on the 12th June
not gonna test before then
otherwise i will drive myself crazy:rofl:

Congrats Jolyn.

AG can you put me as testing on 14th June (hopefully)
Thanks chick

x

Anytime from Ov onwards if u are like me and nellis!!! If you've got super early tests (10 miu) they can pick up a pg from 8dpo if you're really lucky, other tests are usually from about 10dpo and all tests should work from the day af is due. It's just a question of how long you can wait it out. In our case, that's about 5 minutes :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Oh and by the way, FF will suggest a ridiculously long wait until you have 2 BBT cycles charted with them. Goodness knows why! If I owned FF I would team up with a HPT company and start selling POAS via the website....
https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/sugarhunch/MONEYFLASH.gif

Can you add me to testing please... July 1st. Thanks!

I'll be testing around June 27th ...

I will be testing on 26th June xxx Praying for that BFP for everyone!!!! xxx

Can you add me, will be testing 14th June IF af doesnt arrive

I will be retesting on friday the 13th of June, that's if :witch: doesn't get me tomorrow.
Tested on monday evening :bfn:, no hint of a second line.:cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back