June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please add me for testing too? I don't have a specific date, but sometime around june 14. I am going to try to wait if AF is late (or if there is no spotting this month). I've been doing better with not wasting money on tests and testing early hehe.

Well I have had a very eventful 10 days. I went away on holiday on the 23rd may, which was my testing date. I had a negative test on the friday morning, and period pains, but no blood Thurs, Fri and Sat. Then on the Sunday, on my holiday, all the pain disappeared, this continued up to the Thurs. I am never late, so I really thought I was pregnant. Then all of a sudden the witch got me out of the blue. I was shocked and very upset as I am never this late. I had even started to feel a bit sick and my nipples had darkened. The witch was so nasty too, I am still in pain today!
Now I have no clue when I am going to ovulate. I normally have a 27/28 day cycle. This month it was 33 days, I was completely off with my dates, and think I must have ovulated later than I thought. Any ideas guys when I might ovulate this month.

Shim,
xxx

Hi AG; could you add me to June BFPs (really & truly this time) ;-)

Can you add me too please?? Can't believe it - I tested positive on Sunday morning xx :baby::happydance:

Can you add me as testing on 8 June? And don't forget to add Elm to the May BFP list!!!

Shim, i would work out an O date for a 27 days cycle and a 33 day cycle and just use the time between those dates as an ovulation window instead of a specific date.

Well I have had a very eventful 10 days. I went away on holiday on the 23rd may, which was my testing date. I had a negative test on the friday morning, and period pains, but no blood Thurs, Fri and Sat. Then on the Sunday, on my holiday, all the pain disappeared, this continued up to the Thurs. I am never late, so I really thought I was pregnant. Then all of a sudden the witch got me out of the blue. I was shocked and very upset as I am never this late. I had even started to feel a bit sick and my nipples had darkened. The witch was so nasty too, I am still in pain today!
Now I have no clue when I am going to ovulate. I normally have a 27/28 day cycle. This month it was 33 days, I was completely off with my dates, and think I must have ovulated later than I thought. Any ideas guys when I might ovulate this month.

Shim,
xxx

Assume you're gonna have your shorter (normal) cycle, otherwise you might miss O! You could try OPKs (ovulation prediction kit) to give you a little advance warning of when yo're gonna ov. Keep up the :sex: till you're absolutely sure you ov'd! Do you temp your BBT or check CM? They are the best way to know what your body's up to. :hugs: :hugs:

ArcaneGirl

can u please add me to the testing list chick??

im due to test on Wednesday 25th June

thank you xxx :hug:

5 days late but still getting a BFN....

Can you please add me to the list, i will be testing 15th June, if i can hold out that long!

Hi i'm testing tomorrow when i am hopefully a day late for AF (if i have the courage!!)

hi im new, due to test on the 18th of june. its klling me already. constantly checking out sites on web:dohh: is everyone this desperate???????????:shrug:

Bumski...stick around...you haven't seen desparate until you see me POAS at 2DPO...Magic checking her pants every 2 mins, Yaya temps till dawn, Insomnimama is a paranoid tempaholic too and everyone else is just as bad!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is the perfect place for desperados!!!! :hugs:

hi im new, due to test on the 18th of june. its klling me already. constantly checking out sites on web:dohh: is everyone this desperate???????????:shrug:

Ummmm, let me think about that one for a nanosecond...................

https://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee26/Hanners10/yes-1.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back