June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you add Me to Mays BFP's? Thanks in advance.

Hi,
I think i'm ready to be back. Don't know for sure, though.
Anyway, could someone please put me down for June 3rd testing?
Thanks

Can you add Me to Mays BFP's? Thanks in advance.

OMG!!!!!!! Congratulations hun!!!!!! Soooooooo happy for you!!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

I thought I read that wrong at first, I thought you'd written add me to May testing, then I looked again!! Fab!!!!!!!

:baby::baby::baby:

You can take me off of the 1st June testing as I got my dates wrong and ended up tested early and have got my :bfp:

Thanks

I will be trying this weekend coming up, hoping to anyway... like Sunday... so right in the beginning of June into the week *smiles*

If :witch: stays away I'll be testing on June 1st. Heres hoping ...

You can take me off "testing may 26th". :witch: arrived 45 days after mc. I'll be trying again this month. Thanks!

This is my first time on the testing list, think I missed ovulation this month but what the hey am gonna test on June 6th(if I can last that long he he). Although I had some spotting yesterday (26th May and thought AF was coming early) so we will so we will see.

Emma.xx

Hey ArcaneGirl, could you add me to June's BFPs? I know it's not June yet, I'm just planning to be successful in advance. :rofl:

...Sigh.... [resumes incessant 2ww].

*To clarify: no actual BFPs were obtained in the crafting of this post.

:lol:

List updated :D

Welcome to the list elmaxie, hope your stay isnt too long :)

can you add me for june 3rd (if :witch: doesnt appear before then, who knows!) (and if i dont break and test earlier!) many thanks

Hi
Can you add me to June 1st

goodluck girls
x

Hi, can you add me to may :bfp: list please. Forgot to ask few weeks ago. Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone ttc xx

Looks as though :witch: is going to arrive on her broomstick later today. Oh well - another month over ...

:witch: arrived after body playin trcks on me, can you put me down for testing 24th June

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583