June/July Testing list & Symptoms OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hiya, I'm the tww as well, but not by much. I'm 5dpo at the moment so AF due on the 22nd but I might test early. I think the earlies hpt's pick is 4 days before you are due so the earliest I can test is 18th Jan?

Today I felt a sudden urge for chocolate which I managed to ignore but then felt really queasy for the next 30-40 mins? Weird or what? I know I can't have any signs because the baby can't even have implanted yet, but coupled with some very mild cramps I am convinced this is the month. The best way to set myself up for a fall I know!! Oh well, baby dust to everyone in this blasted tww!

Well, the :witch: paid me a visit some time during the night. I am out for another cycle!

Congrats Tiffers!

sorry to hear that dakini fingers crossed for next month!:hugs:

Im in the tww aswell im about 9/10 dpo, did a test this morn bfn so im gona wait another couple of days!

Can you add me to Jan 27 as my offical Test date. (thats the day the witch is due) But un-offically I will probably test a few times before :rofl:

Symptoms update: The pains in my uterus stopped. Boobs are still sore. I had a dip in temps yesterday. Todays temps was high and I also have brown spotting today. Could it be implantation dip and bleeding?!? I am trying not get my hopes up. I am tired a lot. I fell asleep on the couch 5 times on Saturday lol.

Good luck girls. We need more BFPs for January!

thanks arcanagirl!
i was busy with the kids all week end ...i test BFN this morning but AF due on the 16 th but i think Af is on her way! you don't need to up date mine yet...i will let you know what is going on with me tomorow!

I got a BIG FAT NEGATIVE :( :( :(:dohh::cry:
Blood test too. I hate feeling pregnant without reason.

sorry shadowsilk!:hugs:

Im now 10dpo and the last 2 days my boobs have been really sore- nipples are itchy, stingy and tender. Ive also go shooting, buring, tingling pains in my boobs and under my arms. Theres a couple more veins too.

Ive had nasuea and an increased appetite aswell but thats about it!

i had pinkisk CM yesterday morning (AF due on the 16th )temp was 98.6 but than no CM at all all day. this morning temp was 99.7 ?????????
what is going on?

:hugs miel, I hope you get a result soon sweetie

oh my very sorry Babydust...but back on the game next month right?:)

Well never mind , i made myself so mad i think this time Af came !
anyway ladies thank for the good vibes i really wanted to Af or still be on time or not come at all !!!
i will have to ask my husband to have some extra BD session for next month !
we will keep trying until we score our BFP!!!

Miel, please take me out of the list, AF came 4 days ago, so wish me better luck next month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"