*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Hi all! Not sure when I'll be testing yet. I am 12dpo and pulling negatives so I am assuming I'm out for May...boo :( Will have to wait for AF to come but let's put me at June24, as that makes sense given my cycle lengths lately!

Hello

Thank you for the thread!! @Dream143r HUGS

Can you put me down for June 23rd?

AF hasnt started but all my bfns tell me she will be here Wednesday. I tend to O early but hoping for a cd14 O.

Fx for everyone this June :dust:

I’m 5po today and my boobs hurt a lot. Anyone else get rock hard watermelons after ovulation?

Hello Everyone - I'm back to TTC#2 after having a miscarriage at 10w. I'm praying for my rainbow baby and BFPs for everyone testing! Please let me know your testing dates and I'll do my best to stay up to date on this post!

:dust::dust::dust:

June 1

June 2

June 3

*June 4*

Trixiebell

*June 5*

crazylilth1ng

*June 6*

Deethehippy

June 7

June 8

*June 9*

danniemum2be

June 10

June 11

*June 12*

Lucy3

*June 13*

VictoriaMay

June 14

June 15

June 16

June 17

June 18

June 19

OMIYIN
*June 20*
missielibra

June 21

June 22

*June 23*

Dream 143r
FTale

SuperwomanTTC

*June 24*

Alligator

June 25

June 26

June 27

June 28

June 29

June 30

hi everyone may I join your thread? ..I lost my son to sids last year and me and my husband are ready to try again.....we did the baby dance on my ovulation day and we used preseed....my period is supposed to be here on June 8 and I plan to test on June 18....sending baby dust to everyone

hi everyone may I join your thread? ..I lost my son to sids last year and me and my husband are ready to try again.....we did the baby dance on my ovulation day and we used preseed....my period is supposed to be here on June 8 and I plan to test on June 18....sending baby dust to everyone

Welcome. And good luck :)

Dream 143r, I hope you get your rainbow <3
OMIYIN, I'm so sorry that happened to your family, and I pray you get your BFP.

To all the ladies who got BFN last month, I'm sending you extra babydust :dust::dust:

[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt; For a June full of BFPs!

Wishing you all lots of luck for June. Sending you all lots of sticky baby dust xxx

Hi all, currently CD11, did my first opk this morning and was barely a line. Hopefully get a positive o in next few days.
I only have 4 though so will just test once every day in a morning.
How often do you all test with opks? Do I need to buy more lol is once a day enough? Really don't want to miss o day

@Dream143r I'm So sorry about your loss :hugs: good luck for this month xx

Thanks for starting this thread, I think I'm onto cycle 9 or 10 but feeling very disheartened.
Currently CD10 and starting the opks and will get temping regularly again....only taken it twice this cycle and already out of the habit!
I will pop down a testing date once I ovulate...not sure if the chemical will affect it.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Hi all, currently CD11, did my first opk this morning and was barely a line. Hopefully get a positive o in next few days.
I only have 4 though so will just test once every day in a morning.
How often do you all test with opks? Do I need to buy more lol is once a day enough? Really don't want to miss o day

I tested morning, lunch and evening. The day I got my positive it was negative (though only just) in the morning but positive at lunch.

@Dream143r I'm So sorry about your loss :hugs: good luck for this month xx

Thanks for starting this thread, I think I'm onto cycle 9 or 10 but feeling very disheartened.
Currently CD10 and starting the opks and will get temping regularly again....only taken it twice this cycle and already out of the habit!
I will pop down a testing date once I ovulate...not sure if the chemical will affect it.

Good luck everyone :dust:

Good luck this month. Hopefully you are one of those ladies super fertile after a chemical.

Didn't test this am but pretty sure AF is on the way. Hopefully by the end of the weekend!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->