*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@Trixiebell I defo see something there, good luck!

@crazylilth1ng I see that line, fingers crossed it gets darker!

How is everyone doing? It's nearly June!! I so hope we get loads of bfp's this month!

Afm well we've had a bit of a rocky weekend, my OH has been very upset with our 10year old. His attitude, doesn't give a crap about anything or anyone, lied yesterday and we knew he was defo lying, wasn't a big one over anything major either....didn't go down well with dad though. I hope we've gotten through to him. But it's spoiled a bank holiday weekend for everyone else. Also it put my DH in a mood and meant no BDing!! And my opk was same as control yesterday so I was trying to initiate without letting him know and failed miserably!!
Today I have a clear positive Opk so assume I will ovulate tomorrow and we haven't had sex since Thursday so we NEED to get going!! :haha:
Ideally I would have liked last night and tomorrow morning. Guess it will just be tonight.

Hey guys. 8dpo here. Posted this already in the May thread but as I am part of this too, here is today’s test.

there is a very very faint line, full thickness and it kind of looks pinkish.. was visible within the time frame. I am going to try to leave it a couple days to give it chance to develop if it is something

Top pic is it’s natural state and bottom pic is telesales/saturated to draw out the pink.

what do you ladies think?

View attachment 1098855

I definitely see a second line on the top one FX'd for you.

@BabyBrain80 hope things get better with the kid. I have an 8 year old and I take all electronics or pop him in the mouth when he gets beyond smart. It gets bad sometimes smh, he usually straightens up when boredom takes off.
Hope you get some bding in!!! GL lady

@BabyBrain80 im glad you have ovulated earlier this month. Probably a good sign! I’ve given up on opks, they stress me out. I haven’t bd since Friday - well really Saturday early morning and it’s Monday. Boo. Think I ovulated maybe last night so hoping for some strong little swimmers.

@realbeauty86 mahbe you’re implanting today!? I don’t give up wine or coffee with ttc lol

Does anyone know with temping does your temp rise after or during ovulation usually? Saw a small rise today after a dip. Find tempting so time consuming but also so interesting!

Hi @Dream143r cn u add me for the 2nd please.

I think af is on her way tho. The 2nd would mean I was actually late. I feel like she is coming.

@Lucy3 thank you.

I'm just about to do a cheapy as been holding wee for a while. FX'd there is a second line.

@BabyBrain80 - I hope you get some BD in. I always find the fertile stage stressful needing to BD rather than spontaneous. My girls are 9 in November and starting to get attitudes, it’s just a stage mostly but you have to discipline them for sure so they know their boundaries.

@realbeauty86 - hope you feel better soon and hope it’s a sign of something good!

AFM - I’m 4DPO. Last day visiting family today. Spent about 30 minutes in mum and dads little swimming pool/hot tub yesterday which was warm but not too hot. Worried I shouldn’t have done that in the TWW but hopefully it was ok? No signs of anything atm..just my usual sore boobs after O.

Thanks ladies....we got some sexy time last night so all good hopefully!

@Trixiebell wow!!! Congratulations!!! Yippee!!!!

@Lucy3 That's me CD14 today and possibly will ovulate today so that's fantastic to be normal for a change! Hope those wee swimmers catch your egg ! Temping wise, it looks like I usually get a slight dip on the day I ovulate and temp rises the day afterwards. 3 days of higher temps are needed to confirm ovulation happened though.

@Lozb fingers crossed af stays away x

@crazylilth1ng looking forward to your next test!

@Deethehippy try not to worry about the hot tub, I remember worrying like mad last year after having a hot bath in the tww(although I didn't know I was pregnant!) we worry far too much don't we? Hopefully it's all ok x

Things have settled at home thankfully, really hope everything we have said to our eldest has sunk in. He just lives on his own planet sometimes! He's had no tv or Nintendo all weekend!

Thank you everyone. Wow I am in shock but so anxious, I wasn't expecting that!
I am going to keep doing cheapies until AF is due on 7th just to see how is progresses. Still planning to do an actual test on 4th.
Keep everything crossed that we have a sticky bean.

Thank you everyone. Wow I am in shock but so anxious, I wasn't expecting that!
I am going to keep doing cheapies until AF is due on 7th just to see how is progresses. Still planning to do an actual test on 4th.
Keep everything crossed that we have a sticky bean.
Fingers crossed xx
I think that test looks darker already than I had with that chemical, so it's looking good! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->