*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I tested morning, lunch and evening. The day I got my positive it was negative (though only just) in the morning but positive at lunch.

Thanks, think I will go buy more of them just to be safe I don't miss it, did another this morning and the line was slightly darker but no where near a positive

Hi ladies xx
I'm currently 4/5dpo. Af is due on the 11th. My birthday is the 15th and my daughters is the 11th. Would be amazing to get a bfp near there. I will start testing on the 4th xx

Please add me for the 5th. Idk what’s going on with my body but according to af estimation, I should be 4dpo today. I will test on the 5th when I’m 12dpo. I already have test at home. Just trying to keep my mind off baby stuff. Although hubby keeps throwing baby names he likes my way. They all suck Lmao except one I kinda love. Anyhoo gl to all of us. Come on June babies :yellow:

Currently 8DPO, woke up to spotting when I wiped, I didn't want to but something was telling me take a test even though I know it is early. I've done a easy at home test and I can see a very faint second line. The lighting isn't great so Ive put a line above where it is.
Don't take this as my test date as I'm going to do cheapies until the 4th. I suffered a miscarriage in January at 7w5d so I am extremely anxious if this is definitely the start of our rainbow baby. 20210529_082354.jpg

Last edited:
2dpo here and its just a waiting game. So so grateful i ov’d a week earlier and my cycle seems to be fitting in the ‘normal length’ bracket this month as i wouldnt have normally Ovulated until next week when OH is away so would have completely missed this cycle.. hoping that in itself shows someone is looking down on us this cycle [-o<:dust:

hoping June is full of BFP’s for us all!!

@Trixiebell
I think I can see what ure seeing hon. Oh goodness I hope this is it hon.
Fx Fx Fx for you [-o<

Can you put me down for June 8th, I'll be at 13dpo then. I ovulated really late, so this is looking like a 45 day cycle (very rare for me).

I may cave and POAS earlier, though. 8-[

I had a chemical (my first bfp at the start of March) after 3 years trying. I'm hoping that means we'll get our sticky one soon. [-o<

Good luck to everyone this month!

:dust:

Can you put me down for June 8th, I'll be at 13dpo then. I ovulated really late, so this is looking like a 45 day cycle (very rare for me).

I may cave and POAS earlier, though. 8-[

I had a chemical (my first bfp at the start of March) after 3 years trying. I'm hoping that means we'll get our sticky one soon. [-o<

Good luck to everyone this month!

:dust:

Good luck :)

Hey guys. 8dpo here. Posted this already in the May thread but as I am part of this too, here is today’s test.

there is a very very faint line, full thickness and it kind of looks pinkish.. was visible within the time frame. I am going to try to leave it a couple days to give it chance to develop if it is something

Top pic is it’s natural state and bottom pic is telesales/saturated to draw out the pink.

what do you ladies think?

47B9C9A1-0890-4431-89E0-99151441909A.jpeg

Currently 8DPO, woke up to spotting when I wiped, I didn't want to but something was telling me take a test even though I know it is early. I've done a easy at home test and I can see a very faint second line. The lighting isn't great so Ive put a line above where it is.
Don't take this as my test date as I'm going to do cheapies until the 4th. I suffered a miscarriage in January at 7w5d so I am extremely anxious if this is definitely the start of our rainbow baby. View attachment 1098811
Good luck! I see something very faint!

6dpo today and not feeling thee best. Woke up to some cramping and kinda nauseous after I ate. I don’t think the mimosa agreed with me :? won’t be doing that again [-X I’m not a drinker so I just had a small glass. Gets frustrating putting off things because you’re ttc. I’ll give up the liquor but I’m not giving up coffee. Ijs
I do feel horrible tho. I’ll try to sleep. Idk. Wish a test could tell this early if you’re pregnant or not smh

6dpo today and not feeling thee best. Woke up to some cramping and kinda nauseous after I ate. I don’t think the mimosa agreed with me :? won’t be doing that again [-X I’m not a drinker so I just had a small glass. Gets frustrating putting off things because you’re ttc. I’ll give up the liquor but I’m not giving up coffee. Ijs
I do feel horrible tho. I’ll try to sleep. Idk. Wish a test could tell this early if you’re pregnant or not smh

Sorry you're not feeling the best :( I hope you're feeling better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->