*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@always the aunt that looks darker then the other one to me! Good luck!!!

I swear by Morrisons brand tests they picked up my pregnancy so early before I don't know the sensitivity of the tests but they r red dye and so so much cheaper then the 'big brands' that kept giving false pos then didn't actually pick up I was pregnant until 4 days after I got the bro from Morrison's one

Where are you? I cant get them in stores here we really only have the big brands and pregnosis. No such thing as a dollar store/alternate atores to buy different brands :( and i just dont like blue dye :)

@Catmumof4 @Lozb and @Alligator thanks for support :) im now just praying it progresses and doesn't disappear like the other months have!

Alligator your symptoms sound good though :) (i tend to not usually read much into them, except for those weird stitch things as i said).

Praying this will end up being a lucky thread for everyone!

Has anyone had any experiences with the clear blue digital ovulation test ?
Mine read as a high today but my Premom read Low still..

Has anyone had any experiences with the clear blue digital ovulation test ?
Mine read as a high today but my Premom read Low still..
Yes I use this! You’ll get high for a few days before the cheapies go positive. The high indicates estrogen surge which happens before the LH surge! You’re in your fertile window!

Afternoon tests after only a 1hr hold (hubby has gone to a car store so took my chance). Frer came up almost immediately! And in person is so clear. I cant wait to test tuesday morning! The line on the cheapie is alot more visible in person too. My camera really doesnt pick up the lines well.

20210620_152906.jpg 20210620_153254.jpg 20210620_152901.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->