*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

What are some of y’all’s experience? Is it better to BD on your peak day or the day after a peak day or both ? Or before the peak day like a high
You want to get swimmers in there and ready in my opinion before the egg is released so BD in the 3 days before O and then on O day too. The day after O is usually pointless but sometimes the egg can survive 24 hours so some people like to BD then too. I Ovulate on my peak day but often Ovulation is the day or so after if you are younger. Good luck!

@Suggerhoney that gives me hope! I cant tell if my boobs are sore or not, ever so slightly i think? But nothing like my daughter. I so want to test in the am but then I'd have to tell hubby I'm testing early haha he hates how expensive frer are

@AlwaysTheAunt I see it! Test again tomorrow!?

@Suggerhoney my last test was 14dpo which was almost a week ago. The test line was as dark as the control so thought that’s enough, and also it was my last test. Feeling like I need to not let myself buy anymore but it is tempting!

@TTCaredhead for me two days before peak is ideal but opks and me don’t really get on. I get my peak right as I’m ovulating so it’s too late by the time I get it usually

The latest OPK is positive right. The pic with a load of them are ones from yesterday and this morning with the bottom one being the most recent (just did it) and the single test is the bottom one on it’s own.

The second from bottom was same wee and it’s not quite there but it’s almost so I believe this is indeed my surge.

what do you ladies think? We don’t have sex scheduled for tonight but tomorrow. You think we should do it tonight too or will yesterday and tomorrow be sufficient? We made a schedule cos last month my husband got burned out just as I was about to ovulate (I mean we managed a chemical so he obviously managed to keep ejaculating) but it was hard work for him in the end. 3 days in a row wouldn’t be burn out though right??

7C1E38A2-725C-415A-8BA0-EEC1BC79ADC6.jpeg 707AF384-D617-44A6-901A-4BE1E6F26B2A.jpeg

Last edited:
@Alligator
Not long now hon. I never checked my resting HR' I didn't know that was a thing so u have taught me something new lol.
But I did do one random temp around 8 dpo and noticed it was higher. But didn't temp again after.
Good luck hon I hope the next few days fly.

@AlwaysTheAunt
That's what I had
At 6 dpo I had that sharp stitch pain around the right Overy area and it wud come and go and I remember in the evening it got uncomfortable.
I also had pulling and then more sharp pains at 10dpo and I got my supper faint bfp on the morning of 10dpo. I think I woke up with a mild reflux and thought it a bit strange so tested.
Ooooh I'm supper hopful for you hon. Good luck.

@Bloblo
Ure holiday sounds lovely. Hope u have a wonderful time and I really hope that one test is ure bfp. Good luck.

@Lucy3
It's summer here where I am. Its been so hot but yesterday it changed and its much cooler and rainy.
How are u doing hon? Are u still testing?
I wear a Fitbit which tracks my resting heart rate! When I wore it with my daughter I noticed if stayed up when I was pregnant instead of falling back down when my period came. Kind of cool! And by the time I gave birth it was way higher lol!

I see that line too! It is faint but noticeable. I think that’s a good sign. My faint FRER are real squinters, this one looks more sustainable! Crossing fingers for you!

6dpo today and still very gassy! I haven’t eaten super well the last day or so -yesterday especially lol! Maybe that’s why. But it is unusual for me. I had loads of creamy CM yesterday and the day before too. More than usual but that could just be random. Trying not to read into any symptoms!

I see that line too! It is faint but noticeable. I think that’s a good sign. My faint FRER are real squinters, this one looks more sustainable! Crossing fingers for you!

6dpo today and still very gassy! I haven’t eaten super well the last day or so -yesterday especially lol! Maybe that’s why. But it is unusual for me. I had loads of creamy CM yesterday and the day before too. More than usual but that could just be random. Trying not to read into any symptoms!

I wouldn’t think anything at all about the faint frer lines at 6dpo tbh. If you were one of the lucky few to get bfp that early they would be super squinters anyway.

It is impossible not to read into symptoms.I’m hoping this is your month!

@Dream143r can you put me down for the 4th July please? That’s when AF is due. I will test before but now I had a positive opk I know I will O tomorrow and my luteal is always 14 days.

thanks

I'll be testing on June 26th.... well likely before that.

I have been reading all ur comments. Praying for u all. I have no idea where I am in my cycle. If I go by CM I will be 8dpo but that would have meant a really early O day for me. Yesterday had a dreadful dull headache all day and day before had loads of thick creamy cm and then today loads of ewcm.

CD9 - My One Step OPK showed positive today but I dipped it too far in my sample by mistake and the dye was all over the place. I think I will only trust the Mommed for now.
Usually don’t ovulate until CD16-19 so got a while to go yet.

I’ve not read the whole thread but good luck to everyone!

85ACC725-5AEF-444F-9A08-06EB45EDDB5D.jpeg

The line is heaps more visible in person this morning. It's 4am and my daughter was awake so thought I'd try. Easily the best line ive had and so far it hasn't faded away like last month. I doubt my husband could see it... and if i tell him this morning he will likely blab to his family so will wait until i get nice strong lines amd pray this is it!

20210620_042249.jpg

The line is heaps more visible in person this morning. It's 4am and my daughter was awake so thought I'd try. Easily the best line ive had and so far it hasn't faded away like last month. I doubt my husband could see it... and if i tell him this morning he will likely blab to his family so will wait until i get nice strong lines amd pray this is it!

View attachment 1099496

I see that so well. Good luck for a nice dark line xx

@always the aunt that looks darker then the other one to me! Good luck!!!

I swear by Morrisons brand tests they picked up my pregnancy so early before I don't know the sensitivity of the tests but they r red dye and so so much cheaper then the 'big brands' that kept giving false pos then didn't actually pick up I was pregnant until 4 days after I got the bro from Morrison's one

CD9 - My One Step OPK showed positive today but I dipped it too far in my sample by mistake and the dye was all over the place. I think I will only trust the Mommed for now.
Usually don’t ovulate until CD16-19 so got a while to go yet.

I’ve not read the whole thread but good luck to everyone!

View attachment 1099495

im the same. One step opk positive today but my other one wasn’t quite there… I think I will be positive tomorrow.

View attachment 1099496

Yes best not to tell him yet… it does look darker to me though so that’s a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->