*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Hey guys I’m pretty new to this place and having mixed emotions right now, me and my partner have been trying for a while now and I’ve just got some bleeding that isn’t as heavy as my normal AF that went on for 3 days.. my periods usually go for 5-6 days... I tested yesterday and got a BFN and another to tonight and that was also BFN anyone with experience?

Honesty, I think you have just had a shorter period from what you have said. It can happen. Unless you are one of those really rare women who never get a positive test it would surely be positive now.

was your period on time? I mean if it was early it could be an implantation bleed but still you would think it would show by now. Do you use OPK tests?

O:)O:)O:)O:)
I think you'll peak tonight! Definitely test again so you are sure you dont miss it :)

Thank you… now the ink has settled and there is no extra pink dye it’s pretty much as dark as the control line so yes, hopefully I will peak tonight.

me and hubby are “scheduled” for tonight O:)O:) (we are doing every other day over the fertile window till a couple days after I O so fingers crossed we catch the egg and this month it’s a healthy one that sticks!

@AlwaysTheAunt
TTC sucks. I really hope this is ure month hon [-o<

@Beccaboo828
Awww bless not long then. Tommy is 2 in September so he is 21 months old now. Very cheeky and into everything haha.

@TTCaredhead
That looks extremely close hon I think u will get ure peak today. Good luck

So no cramps today which is unusual, I almost always have them 3-4dpo. Perhaps they’ll come tomorrow or maybe I just won’t have them this cycle…? Maybe it means good things? Who knows!

I was super gassy today (tmi sorry!) which is strange!

Hopefully the no cramps is a good sign hon. I was gassy on the run up to my BFP and also had mild acid reflux. So FX for you hon.

Wow @Dream143r that is one dark OPK!!!! I love it. Yay!

@crazylilth1ng i bet you’ll get a peak tonight or possibly tomorrow morning, but your surge has started so O is coming!! Woo! Timing sounds fab!

Wow @Dream143r that is one dark OPK!!!! I love it. Yay!

@crazylilth1ng i bet you’ll get a peak tonight or possibly tomorrow morning, but your surge has started so O is coming!! Woo! Timing sounds fab!

Thank you! We will get BD in tonight and then in 2 days so there will always be some sperm up there.

and good luck with your testing coming up!!

This thread is so quiet lately! :(

I don’t know if I’m feeling crampy today or if it’s GI related but my stomach feels all off! Weird pulls in my pelvis/ovary area. Probably nothing but worth mentioning!

I don’t know if I’m feeling crampy today or if it’s GI related but my stomach feels all off! Weird pulls in my pelvis/ovary area. Probably nothing but worth mentioning!

Ooooow ooooooow pulls are good hon. Oh my goodness I really hope u get ure BFP

Im just quiet because Im silently stalking...
We are on holiday for the first time since the start of COVID nad rhe first time since DD2's birth. Just a bit crazy to have the girls sharing a room and trying to figure out naps etc... we are in a cabin at the lake and just arrived today. Hopefully all goes well. I brought only 1 hcg test with me and will wait until af is late to test I think. We are in the middle of nowhere so wont be worth it to test early since I wont be able to get more tests.

Ooooow ooooooow pulls are good hon. Oh my goodness I really hope u get ure BFP

thank you! I don’t want to get my hopes up but you never know. I’m only about 5 dpo so lots of time until I test. My RHR is a bit down but I looked at the cycle I conceived my daughter and it was also up/down 1-2bpm then too!

Im just quiet because Im silently stalking...
We are on holiday for the first time since the start of COVID nad rhe first time since DD2's birth. Just a bit crazy to have the girls sharing a room and trying to figure out naps etc... we are in a cabin at the lake and just arrived today. Hopefully all goes well. I brought only 1 hcg test with me and will wait until af is late to test I think. We are in the middle of nowhere so wont be worth it to test early since I wont be able to get more tests.

ahh how lovely!!! Enjoy your holiday. I’m so happy things are opening up and a bit safer. It’s been a long year!!

@AlwaysTheAunt I really hope this is your month. You must be 8dpo today?

@Alligator you’re almost at the start of test time! Yay!

@Bloblo your holiday sounds lovely. It’s winter here and so cold! I’m actually away for the weekend too, first time in aaaaages!

@AlwaysTheAunt I really hope this is your month. You must be 8dpo today?

@Alligator you’re almost at the start of test time! Yay!

@Bloblo your holiday sounds lovely. It’s winter here and so cold! I’m actually away for the weekend too, first time in aaaaages!

I'm 9dpo today :) i have so much hope pinned on tuesday for 12dpo though lol praying this is the month but i feel the same as every other month so far :/

Fmu test was bfn. Almost looked like there was going to be a line but as the dye faded so did the line. Luckily still heaps of time for it to turn positive!

What are some of y’all’s experience? Is it better to BD on your peak day or the day after a peak day or both ? Or before the peak day like a high

Last edited:
@Bloblo enjoy your holiday! Hope that one test is all you need for a blazing positive :)

@Alligator so quiet hey! I too have had weird pulling and also a stitch type pain but in my lower abdomen? I dont recall feeling it outside pregnancy but i also haven't paid any attention lol

Managed to get my hands on some frer as the supermarkets have them on special today (i even checked yesterday and they weren't!). Hoping i can sneak one in tomorrow if hubby gets distracted but we have my nephews birthday an hour away so probably won't find a chance....

@Alligator
Not long now hon. I never checked my resting HR' I didn't know that was a thing so u have taught me something new lol.
But I did do one random temp around 8 dpo and noticed it was higher. But didn't temp again after.
Good luck hon I hope the next few days fly.

@AlwaysTheAunt
That's what I had
At 6 dpo I had that sharp stitch pain around the right Overy area and it wud come and go and I remember in the evening it got uncomfortable.
I also had pulling and then more sharp pains at 10dpo and I got my supper faint bfp on the morning of 10dpo. I think I woke up with a mild reflux and thought it a bit strange so tested.
Ooooh I'm supper hopful for you hon. Good luck.

@Bloblo
Ure holiday sounds lovely. Hope u have a wonderful time and I really hope that one test is ure bfp. Good luck.

@Lucy3
It's summer here where I am. Its been so hot but yesterday it changed and its much cooler and rainy.
How are u doing hon? Are u still testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->