*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

I see it!
And thats a short amount of time, it should be better after a good 48hours!
Its been about 24 hours since I did a clinical guard but yesterday's you couldn't even see the line after they dried today you can still see it so some improvement. I'm just super paranoid after the chemical in dec. Boyfriend says he isn't getting excited till I miss my period

I think I’m just seeing lines :( I don’t know. I’m 10/11dpo. Only tested with cheapies which didn’t turn positive with my daughter until like 13/14dpo but I feel like I’ve just been seeing shadows. Nothing much today at all and feeling super down. I felt excited and confident earlier but now I just feel blue today. Hopefully I can shake that feeling! Pics of my test with probably nothing there lol

F1A1B7F2-D22C-425F-97A1-AFAB564AACE2.jpeg AB3F5219-8F4B-4FFB-8BD1-A0A2E2C1BFD1.jpeg

I think I’m just seeing lines :( I don’t know. I’m 10/11dpo. Only tested with cheapies which didn’t turn positive with my daughter until like 13/14dpo but I feel like I’ve just been seeing shadows. Nothing much today at all and feeling super down. I felt excited and confident earlier but now I just feel blue today. Hopefully I can shake that feeling! Pics of my test with probably nothing there lol

View attachment 1100504 View attachment 1100505

I wanted to tell you I was looking in the notes on my app I use for tracking and 3 days before my faint positives yesterday I wrote cramping and nausea during breakfast. It instantly reminded me of what you said yesterday!!!

I wanted to tell you I was looking in the notes on my app I use for tracking and 3 days before my faint positives yesterday I wrote cramping and nausea during breakfast. It instantly reminded me of what you said yesterday!!!
Oh wow - thank you! I hope it’s a good sign for me like it was for you!!! Thanks for sharing!

@Alligator I ended up with such a clearer line on the pharmacy early detection brand test than on any ics, I have no more wondfo ics, but I have a cheaper brand (they literally fall apart its horrible) and its a very faint shadow, even today.

Wondfo come in tomorrow, but I had two of the other one and the line's even better now! Ive never been a quick shower on ICs, and I still see the lines on yours!

I’m waiting on pregmate tests today. Since it looks like they are more sensitive. Looked like a line was forming at one minute in on my test this morning. Posting pic here but now it just looks like a shadow. Temps are still good. But, I’m with you @Alligator Hard not to feel down. I’m 9/10 dpo today

56727F98-5CD0-48E3-8DFC-267B3BFA72EC.jpeg

As for the August thread - it might be nice to start fresh.

Any takers to start and manage it?

I want to wait and see what happens this cycle. I plan to start testing this weekend!

@elmum I see that line!!

If it helps, Alligator and elmum, for ds1 I had a shaaadow at 11dpo! Implantation is 5 to 12 days past ovulation! Plenty of time for a BFP <3

I’m waiting on pregmate tests today. Since it looks like they are more sensitive. Looked like a line was forming at one minute in on my test this morning. Posting pic here but now it just looks like a shadow. Temps are still good. But, I’m with you @Alligator Hard not to feel down. I’m 9/10 dpo today

View attachment 1100507

I def see something on that. The dye seems so pooled though. I really hope you get a clearer result on the pregmate

View attachment 1100507
I see something on there too. Fx for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->