*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

As for the August thread - it might be nice to start fresh.

Any takers to start and manage it?

I want to wait and see what happens this cycle. I plan to start testing this weekend!
I'm in the same boat, just want to see how this cycle turns out before committing to running the August thread!

@elmum I see that line!!

If it helps, Alligator and elmum, for ds1 I had a shaaadow at 11dpo! Implantation is 5 to 12 days past ovulation! Plenty of time for a BFP <3
So true - I need to remember with my daughter ICs didn't go positive until AF was due, that same day! I had clear clear lines on FRER by that point (like as dark as the control)

@wannanewbaby

Wow girrlllll look at that progression. I'm so happy for you. I really think this is ure sticky.

That u by the way. I still pinch myself now I just can't believe I managed to fall and stay pregnant after all the chemicals.
This pregnancy has been tarred with alot of anxiety but I do feel so much more better now I'm so much further along.
I should hopefully be being induced at 37 weeks and I just can't wait to have him in my arms.
There is still anxiety there but I think that's just part of being a mum I general.

@Alligator
Awww sweetheart there is still time. I've actually crossed it all for you and hoping u get a BFP in the next day or so.

Bfn this morning on Frer at 11/12dpo so I’m sure I’m out :( I don’t get it. Trying for over a year and took us 2 months the first time!!! So frustrating.

Bfn this morning on Frer at 11/12dpo so I’m sure I’m out :( I don’t get it. Trying for over a year and took us 2 months the first time!!! So frustrating.
My youngest son was conceived without even trying!! Took 10 months and a supplement for him this time. It's so frustrating and hard I know. Sending hugs!!

Want to share a product I am now a firm believer in!! As I said me and my fiance we ttc fot 10 months with a chemical in dec. I started to question the quality or count of his sperm so I did a little research and came across a product with amazing reviews called fertilaid. I bought it my boyfriend took 1 a day and on day 45 of taking it I had a bfp. If your questioning maybe the male factor in your ttc journey I truly think this product works!! I bought ours on Amazon.

@wannanewbaby thats an amazing line for 9 dpo! holy!

@Alligator Not out until AF shows up! FRER were never great for me, I had like almost dye stealers on wondfo and the faintest line on them...!

My tests will finally be here today after 3 days! Cant wait to test, Im stressing out every time the nausea goes away

@wannanewbaby thats an amazing line for 9 dpo! holy!

@Alligator Not out until AF shows up! FRER were never great for me, I had like almost dye stealers on wondfo and the faintest line on them...!

My tests will finally be here today after 3 days! Cant wait to test, Im stressing out every time the nausea goes away
Its so funny I had the opposite with FRER and IC's with my last pregnancy but I guess you never do know. I have been nauseous this am (but I only got like 4 hours of sleep so I think it's that), and feeling a bit crampy too but I feel like I can't even trust my own body and symptoms or signs anymore! Nothing makes any sense!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->