*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

Pregmates came in. What do you think? I’m 10dpo today. Can you see anything? It’s hard to make out on the photo but there in person. wish I had a clear answer at this point. Hard not to get discouraged

5E3F799C-B05D-48EE-805E-9BE9979D5F00.jpeg

Wooooooahhhhhh @wannanewbaby that is such a great line for 9dpo. Even darker than my 10dpo tests.
Eeeeeeek girlllll this is so fantastic.

With my other children I always fell pregnant first try apart from our 10 year old son. I had a miscarriage b4 him and it took us 3 months to fall pregnant again
But this baby it took us 11 months of ttc and 4 definite chemicals.
I never thought it wud happen. But here I am.
This is ure rainbow I really do believe it.

@Alligator
Stupid BFN I'm so sorry hon.
I really really hope u are and its just not showing yet. With my DS (he's almost 2 years old) frer were the best and i got such dark lines on them at 10dpo. But in my opinion they have since gone down hill.
Got lines on ICs with this one at 10dpo and was so excited to use a frer thinking i wud get a solid bald line but nope. It came out so faint. Even fainter than the ICs.
They have definitely done something to frer changes the sensitivity is my guess. Now way are they 6mlu when I was getting better lines on ICs that were 20mlu.
Still keeping it all crossed for u hon.

Thank you yeah not long now. I'm hoping to be induced at 37 weeks. I should hopefully know more when I see my consultant next on 4th August.

@elmum
I can see something very faint hon. I'm sure. Pregmate are 25mlu I think so not the most sensitive.

@missielibra
I think ure lines look great. Definitely progression since the Tuesday test.

I cn see shawdow in the first pic. But I am spotting now. Always the case, take a test and I always start spotting. It’s like my body knows.

I took one tuesday and when i wiped was proper red... always the way!

Congrats to the bfp! (I dont like to say congratulations too early after all my chemicals).

@Alligator still have my fingers crossed!

I might start the August thread but no doubt im going to be bad at keeping up the front page!

Super unimpressed with the pink handle pregmates this morning the blue handle seem alot more sensitive. But the clinical guard test is giving me life today!!!

View attachment 1100548

Wow that clinical guard is a blazing BFP hon. I ran out of pregmate and I had one left when I tested at 10dpo. So I have no idea what they are like with progression. Clinical guard are really good. I got line stealers on them at 20dpo.
Ure eggo is most definitely preggo hon yay:yipee:

Just popped back on here to cheer you all on!
Sending lots of babydust xx

So good to see u back hon. How have u been

Pretty sure I’m out, no AF yet but also this batch of tests looks weird.. don’t think it’s a BFP but there’s clearly a line of some sort

7B668E62-3DBB-467D-8377-D23FF36D6A10.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->