*~`|June & July Testing Thread|`~*

@PinkCupcakes those are strange tests! I would email the company!

I am 14/15 dpo and no test this morning. Bfn yesterday so I’m assuming I’m out. Waiting for AF! This is the hard part of the cycle. I felt so confident earlier in the cycle so to fail again is just crushing. I don’t know what we’re doing wrong!

@Alligator same. Expecting AF today. Really felt great about our chances this month. Heartbreaking
Still crossing everything for you and all of us!!

@PinkCupcakes those are strange tests! I would email the company!

I am 14/15 dpo and no test this morning. Bfn yesterday so I’m assuming I’m out. Waiting for AF! This is the hard part of the cycle. I felt so confident earlier in the cycle so to fail again is just crushing. I don’t know what we’re doing wrong!
I’m sure you are not doing anything wrong...big hugs...I know what it’s like TTC for a longer period of time. Let’s hope August is both of our months :hugs:

CD26 | 10DPO - I feel out. Of course I'm not yet but it's how I feel.

Dream did you test yet or not? Is it a lack of symptoms? Or too many AF symptoms?

Thanks everyone. Hard not to feel down at this part of the cycle! My resting heart rate is dropping today so I know AF is on the way. Today is CD28 and usually I have 29-30 day cycles so hopefully soon.

@Alligator
Oh sweetheart I really am so sorry. This part of the cycle was always the hardest. I really hope August is ure month. I don't think ure doing any thing wrong at all hon. Really hoping ure bfp is just around the corner. I feel for u ladies that have been trying for a long time it makes me feel so sad because ure all so lovely. :-(

@missielibra
Congratulations on the 2-3.
Ure definitely not alone with the constantly checking for blood. I was like that during the whole first trimester. I did have bleeding at 6 and 15 weeks and my heart literally stopped but thankfully it was a cervical erosion.
Hope u have a worry free 9 months and very healthy baby.
[-o<

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->