~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

Are you able to put me down for June 18?

I am hoping if it is officially written down on this thread, it will motivate me to wait until then to test. I am determined not to test until AF is late this month (well, let's see how long that resolution lasts)!

I found it!!can you pretty please put me down fr the 19th?? Thank you muchly

I really hope I get my bfp this month especially as it is our 5 year anniversary of being together on the 25th, getting a bfp on the 19th would give me time to plan some big anniversary surprise for my DOH!!

:dust: to all and have an awesome June filled with :sex: lots of BD-ing and Sticky Beans!!!

Cani join?

I'm going to try to wait until June 30th, so a few days late.

Good luck ladies!

Xxx

Hi ladies and welcome to the group! You have all been added! I look forward to sharing this journey with you all. Prayers sent and lots of sticky baby dust! Good luck in June ladies :)

June 8th for me! My wedding day!! I will be 3 days late (I hope I hope!!)

June 22nd for me! Fingers crossed!! Lots of baby dust to everyone xxxxxx

Hey my actual blood test is on June 1 so add that date for me please. I think I will hold off testing until that day anyways then I will know forsure:)

:hi: can you add me please, will test on the 4th as I got a bfp with ds2 at 9dpo

Can I be in on June 1st? AF is due May 31st....so I'm hoping she won't come!

Hi ladies! Welcome to the group! I have added the newest ladies to the group! Good luck to you all. Prayers sent and plenty of sticky baby dust!

Hi ladies :)

I am due af on 1st/2nd. Will test on 3rd if it doesn't arrive :)

Gl everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->