~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

Feeling poorly today, start of a cold I think. Pink staining on tissue when wiping.
Urgh, just want to curl up in bed :(
Hope everyone else is feeling better than me xx

Hi Ladies, af got me in May let's hope for a BFP in June. Put me down for the 30th. I hope this is our month!

:shrug: Why do we test early knowing it will be BFN! I caved and took a IC BFN, I don't think its our month, its too early to tell but sometimes you just have a gut feeling. I wish I could be patient and wait till AF is due. :dohh:

:shrug: Why do we test early knowing it will be BFN! I caved and took a IC BFN, I don't think its our month, its too early to tell but sometimes you just have a gut feeling. I wish I could be patient and wait till AF is due. :dohh:

I've just tested at 6DPO, in my defense though, I just got a new bath of IC's through the door this morning...they had to be christened!! :haha:

Iam out!! Blood test says not pregnant. Iam heart broken I really thought it was going to be ok. On to IUI #2. just waiting for AF and I can give u my date.

Good Luck to everyone else still waiting.

Iam out!! Blood test says not pregnant. Iam heart broken I really thought it was going to be ok. On to IUI #2. just waiting for AF and I can give u my date.

Sorry to hear it MandaC, hope your next IUI is a success.

I just started the tww today. 12 more days until I know whether I can finally give my husband a father's day present.

I've just tested at 6DPO, in my defense though, I just got a new bath of IC's through the door this morning...they had to be christened!! :haha:

Love your excuse.... maybe I should use it... :)

Sorry for your news :hugs:

Love your excuse.... maybe I should use it... :)

I like your thinking :)

Mandac sorry for your bfp :hugs:

I just started the tww today. 12 more days until I know whether I can finally give my husband a father's day present.

Fingers definitely crossed for that! I had hopped to be pg by father's day, but there's next year!:thumbup:

I had strange af like cramps yesterday and hubby got all excited "could that be a sign of pregnancy?!" I told him very unlikely since I'm only CD11. He seems a little disappointed but said we'll just have to practice making babies more:winkwink:

Hi ladies! It is the start of a new month! Can't believe it's June already! I have added the latest ladies to join. I wish everyone the best of luck! As most of you know I am trying natural in June with a 1% chance of catching the egg. We are scheduled for surgery June 18th for a lap and dye, hsg and chromotubation. I have my fingers crossed and prayers sent for all of you!

Just remember:
"Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose." -Tom Krause

Implantation can take up to 6-12 days. Your not out until the wicked witch shows.

June 1st Testers:

Mangotango

Thank you for making this thread Dannixo. Lot's of prayers to you for your surgery:flower:

Hi, so i was wondering what ovulation feels like for everyone. Does anyone here get fluttering sensation in their ovaries?

I do. It's not painful, at all. Last month I felt it on the left nd now I feel it on the right. I only lasts a few seconds then goes away... Curious as to whether that is ovulation or not and if anyone else feels similar sensations??

Also, can ewcm disappear before ovulation??

Thnks

Can I move from June 11 to 14 please . FF just moved me back 3 days !!! Now 6 instead of 9 DPO !

I'm dying to test

Arghhh :doh:

I've been really tired and twinges on my left side I'm praying this is my time, I've been TTC for soooooo long, currently awaiting to see a consultant to make sure everything is working... (I've been pg before but MC)

Xxx

Hello ladies

Long time lurker, first time poster :) I am due to test on June 11th. Not 100% sure I ovulated unfortunately - had all the signs but FF is not giving me crosshairs and I should be 5dpo right now. Still getting different symptoms to months I have 0% chance of conception (undergoing fertility treatment by sperm donor) but I'll just have to wait it out I suppose!

Good afternoon ladies! Moving right along in June. Wishing you all the best if luck and prayers sent :)

June 2nd Testers:

Literai_love

Waiting on updates:

Mangotango

"Sometimes in tragedy we find out life's purpose - the eye sheds a tear to find its focus" Robert Brault

Remember it's not over until the witch shows and implantation can take 6-12 days ladies!

Mandac- sorry about your bfn. I was devastated after my first iui did not work. Let me know when you'd like a new date added for you.

Stephj25- I like your reasoning for testing early. Made me laugh!

Mrs.Dragonfly- thanks for the well wishes on surgery. I'm nervous but excited to move forward. As far as having cramps it could be from implantation!

Robyn1990- 9 days! Your almost there! Fingers crossed it goes by quick!

Confuzion- I really hope your tww goes by quick and you can give your hubby the best Father's Day gift ever!

AshnTom- ovulation for me feels like a ton of tiny pinching and pulling cramps. Some are more severe then others lasting on and off all day.

Left_wonderin- I have moved your date.

Lilta- welcome to the group! I have added your name! Good luck this month!

Babydust28- good luck with the consultation, I know I felt better once I got to that stage knowing I could move on to more options.

Happyhome- I hope your cold goes away soon and you feel better. The pink spotting could be implantation.

Hi guys. I tested today and got a BFN. =( And of course, as soon as I tested, AF came. I took it very hard and have had a very rough day because of it. It was only our first month trying so I know it's not a surprise it was negative, but I was still really hopeful this month. =(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->