~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

June 28th for me officially (we shall see how long I hold out to test lol).

I think I'll be testing on or around June 10th. Can you put me down? :)

I get my beta drawn June 11th , hoping I can wait until then!

I'm due on the 6th, so I'll be testing on the 8th if everything goes well!

Hi... Please add me ...

Due June 8-10 so gonna test between June 6-12..

Hi ladies! I have added the newest members! Sorry it took do long. Have been working 10 hour shifts all week. God bless you all and many prayers sent your way! Look forward to sharing this journey with you all :)

Good luck ladies for the 1st of June, hard to believe we're that far into the year!
Anyone have any symptoms or issues?

Good luck ladies for the 1st of June, hard to believe we're that far into the year!
Anyone have any symptoms or issues?

I have "antipregnancy" symptoms lol! My boobs are somehow flatter, my sence of smell is way down, and I have an unusual amount of energy! :shrug:

June 30th here please! Got AF today, been on a 30 day cycle so that's the day next AF would be due, figure that may be a good day to test if she doesn't show. Blessings and baby dust to all of you :flower: :dust: :flower:

Today is 13dpo and still getting bfn I go for blood work tmrw and iam praying the tests are wrong? I am so heart broken I really thought it was going to work.

How is everyone else?

(Sorry if some ppl have read this twice)

My period is due on 11th June, so can you put me down to test on the 14th. Thanks.

New to this but need support from people who understand. Please can you put me down for June 16th? good luck to everyone xx

Hi can you add me to the 11th of June please :) no early testing for me this cycle !

I'm glad to be among so many ladies this month! Fingers crossed for us all to get bfp's!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->