~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

I am 12dpo today and tested with a first response and got a clear :bfp: !!!!

So excited!! I was convinced i wasn't preg as my symptons had started to drop off around 9DPO and i'd got 2 BFN on the internet cheapies (at 9DPO and 10DPO).

I can't believe it!!! It doesn't seem real :)

xxxxxx

Congrats!! Happy and Healthy 9 months:)

SparklyCat that is wonderful! I bet it does feel surreal. Congrats hun! Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

AF is three days late. SUPER constipated last night, with that horribly gassy feeling you get with constipation. I have one pregnancy test left - one of the 88 cent WalMart ones - and if that's still showing negative on Monday, I'm getting a FRER or digital test.

@SparklyCat

Wonderful news! Congratulations!!! :flower:

Cloe:coffee:

I will be adding everyone who is new and changing dates around this weekend. Sorry it had taken so long. The recovery from surgery had not been easy. Still in a great amount of pain. Thank you for Baring with me ladies!

Congratulations to the newest bfp's! I promise you'll see it flashing by your name soon!

Sorry to those the witch got. Hope to see you all in the July thread! Good luck!

So excited!! I was convinced i wasn't preg as my symptons had started to drop off around 9DPO and i'd got 2 BFN on the internet cheapies (at 9DPO and 10DPO).

xxxxxx

:happydance: YAY! that's awesome! Congratulations!

xxxxxx

:happydance: YAY! that's awesome! Congratulations!

That is so wonderful!!! so so happy for you! :hugs:

xxxxxx

:happydance: CONGRATULATIONS

I will be adding everyone who is new and changing dates around this weekend. Sorry it had taken so long. The recovery from surgery had not been easy. Still in a great amount of pain. Thank you for Baring with me ladies!

Congratulations to the newest bfp's! I promise you'll see it flashing by your name soon!

Sorry to those the witch got. Hope to see you all in the July thread! Good luck!

You really shouldn't be apologising. I think its fabulous how hard you work and the energy you put into this thread. Thank you :flower:

You really shouldn't be apologising. I think its fabulous how hard you work and the energy you put into this thread. Thank you :flower:

I so agree !!!! Hope you are feeling a little better after your operation xxxxx sounds like it was painful xxxxxxx take care of yourself for now xxx

Tested fmu this morning and still bfn :dohh:
Af s now 12days late

Attached a pic incase anyone can see anything that I can't.....wishful thinking I know :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 17
Babydust28, I don't see anything, but I haven't used internet cheapies before. I've never seen anything on pictures of them, even in threads where the ladies are all "what a beautiful line!", so I can't really comment either way. :hugs: for the hard wait!

My AF is four days late today. So far I've only used dollar store tests and the 88 cent WalMart ones, so I figured I'd get out the big guns. I tried the WalMart version of FRER this morning, and BFN. Possibly the Biggest, Fattest, Negative of my life. I cried. :cry: I've been so sure I'm pregnant. I know "you're in until AF shows" but I really think a positive would be showing by this point. :cry: Hoping the day goes better than this morning.

:dust:

Quick question ladies...TMI Warning!!
Iam 2dpo and when I just went to the washroom I notice a big glob of that EWCM out of no where and I have been generally dry for the past 2 days except for today I have felt pretty wet then just now that egg white dc. Am I looking to much into things or could this mean something?? Just curious

hey everyone i got another bfn on the 21st, my boobs are agony, swollen and tender and getting loads of cramps all across my lower stomach since the 17th gonna test again in the morning 24th fingers crossed and loads of luck for everyone else :D xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->