~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

I'm sorry KimJ, Fairyy, and mamadonna!

MandaC, maybe you're ovulating later than you think?

bobbins88, FX that this is it for you!

My AF is five days late. BFN yesterday, cried hysterically, also took a long afternoon nap, and woke up this morning kinda nauseous. Not testing today, but definitely by Wednesday, that will be a week late. I still want to hope. I would love to tell my child how I wanted them so badly that I got a false negative on a pregnancy test and cried and cried!

Sounds a similar story to the build up to my BFP ChinaGirl for I have my fingers crossed xx

Hi ladies! I am feeling much better now and have finally updated the thread!

Welcome newest ladies: mahas, siyren, moolia and BKmama! Sorry it took so long I had surgery on the 18th.

Congratulations to the newest :bfp: Sparklycat, HappyHome, Popples1, Ashla! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

For all the ladies whom the :witch: arrived! Just think its almost time for a new month! June is flying by! Keep faith it will happen and I hope to see you all in the July thread which you can find the link on the front page!

Thanks so much for everything, Dannixo! I'm glad you are feeling better! :dust:

Hi ladies! I am feeling much better now and have finally updated the thread!

Welcome newest ladies: mahas, siyren, moolia and BKmama! Sorry it took so long I had surgery on the 18th.

Congratulations to the newest :bfp: Sparklycat, HappyHome, Popples1, Ashla! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

For all the ladies whom the :witch: arrived! Just think its almost time for a new month! June is flying by! Keep faith it will happen and I hope to see you all in the July thread which you can find the link on the front page!

Thank you for the update!!! Glad to hear you are feeling better.
I will check out the link for the July thread once AF arrives....

Have a nice day!

Cloe:coffee:

I'm out ladies. The with arrived today. 5 days late. :cry:

Well I'm 6 dye late today and just got a bfn.................

I'm sorry KimJ, Fairyy, and mamadonna!

MandaC, maybe you're ovulating later than you think?

bobbins88, FX that this is it for you!

My AF is five days late. BFN yesterday, cried hysterically, also took a long afternoon nap, and woke up this morning kinda nauseous. Not testing today, but definitely by Wednesday, that will be a week late. I still want to hope. I would love to tell my child how I wanted them so badly that I got a false negative on a pregnancy test and cried and cried!

I had my IUI done on Friday and triggered on Wed so I am pretty sure I O'd Friday, well according to the nurses at my Dr. office anyways...:winkwink:

Sorry Kantny and AshnTom. :(

Of course MandaC! Then it really is a mystery, isn't it?

AF is 6 days late today. Isn't a sign of addiction when you start hiding things from people you love? Because I'm at the point where I don't want DH to know when I'm testing. BFN this morning with a FRER store brand. I'm starting to feel like I'm grasping at straws.

Hm I looked at the test when I took it at 4:30am, then realised hey look at the test properly, I took photos within 10 mins, saw a second line within 5 mins, and took more photos after it dried. Please have a look and comment what you think :):):)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1904145-opinions-please.html

AF is 6 days late today. Isn't a sign of addiction when you start hiding things from people you love? Because I'm at the point where I don't want DH to know when I'm testing. BFN this morning with a FRER store brand. I'm starting to feel like I'm grasping at straws.

Haha thanks ChinaGirl. Iam sure it's just the progesterone.

You should call your doctor maybe u can go for a blood test that way u will know for sure if ur pregnant or not.

@China Girl a similar thing happened to me in March of this year. Waiting for months for my :BFP: and when AF didn't arrive I was so excited only for 2 weeks of bfns. AF arrived 2 weeks late and Dr. said it wasn't a chemical but just my hormones a little out of sorts.

@Danni glad to see you are feeling better. You are truly an inspiration.

Hm I looked at the test when I took it at 4:30am, then realised hey look at the test properly, I took photos within 10 mins, saw a second line within 5 mins, and took more photos after it dried. Please have a look and comment what you think :):):)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1904145-opinions-please.html

I see a shadow of a line! Fingers crossed its the start to your bfp!

haha im the same my fiance only thinks iv tested half as many times as i actually have , im 7 days late and keep getting very clear bfn's. i dont know whats going on the moment, i just want af to show up and let me get on to next month or a bfp either way i just want to know now !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->