~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

That's wonderful, Steph! :) Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

I may actually be setting myself up for "I'm so tired, I nap most afternoons." When I test, it's early in the morning for FMU. Normally I would go back to sleep, but I'm definitely too awake for that after the emotional rollercoaster of POAS. So I sleep for 6 hours and them I'm up, which leads to an afternoon nap.

My back is very achey, and I've been all crampy-rumbly like three weeks. Heartburn also. No sign of AF.

I just looked at my test from this morning again. It's a blue dye test, and I've discovered that if I hold it at exactly the right angle, there's a sort of ghostly shadow line. I'm thinking it's the usual blue dye tricks, but of course I want it to be more.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you still, ChinaGirl!!

So here's a weird questions ladies, I always have to pee through the night. When I test with first mornings urine it's really only after about 5 hours of sleep, is that long enough?

I hope so, Mrs Dragonfly. I can never make it more than 5 or 6 hours either.

I am guessing the it would still be quite concentrated as long as you're not drinking water in the night? I have an even worse problem because I'm usually up at 4:30 am to pee and then get up at 7 for work...but I'm certainly not about to POAS at 4:30 am!

I am guessing the it would still be quite concentrated as long as you're not drinking water in the night? I have an even worse problem because I'm usually up at 4:30 am to pee and then get up at 7 for work...but I'm certainly not about to POAS at 4:30 am!

I get up at 4am to hit the bathroom too almost every night, thought about POAS but don't want to wait the 5 min to read it! :wacko:

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

Wow that's a lot to take in Dann , if you have one clear tube now why can you only,use iui ?
How are you feeling with all that coming at you ?? On the bright side you have a very clear plan :) Fingers crossed u get your BFP well before you need Ivf :)

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

Good luck! I am hoping for your BFP in your very first month of trying this time!

I'm out AF arrived today so it's on to month 12 for us, next AF is due on our 1st wedding anniversary so I'm hoping I get a bfp instead. Good luck those still waiting to test x

I'm out AF arrived today so it's on to month 12 for us, next AF is due on our 1st wedding anniversary so I'm hoping I get a bfp instead. Good luck those still waiting to test x

BFP on your 1st anniversary will be great. Good luck.
So are you NTNP or TTC ?

Thanks! We are TTC so if still no luck next month we'll be going to the doctors.

Dannixo: My dear friend had this also. I also have mild endo. Had surgery in Jan of this year. My friends Endo was so bad her neck was swelling. Her bowels had attached to her other organs, her one ovary had attached to her appendix. She also had the same surgery. Had both tubes cleared as they were full of endo. Her doc said the same to her that she had to get pregnant right away. She is now in her 2 nd tri almost in the third tri. Im sending positive thoughts and prayers your way!

Oh wow, I am wishing you the best Dannixo! I hope July is your month!

Dannixo sending lots of positive thoughts your way!! Really hope you get your bfp on your first try!!

Thank you ladies for all your positive thoughts! It helps out alot.

Newmrsjones- I'm sorry dear! I hope to see you in the July thread! Good luck dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->