~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

Ahhh congratulations!!!! Sounds like twins! And def a strong start to your pregnancy! Congratulations! Happy and healthy mine months to you!

Thanks hon.... This has come after a long wait!!!
Alhamdolillah!!

Oh my gosh! Congrats, Mahas!:happydance: Happy and Healthy 9 Months!

Thanks Chinagirl... I'm shocked myself... Praying all goes well, next beta on Monday in sha Allah

Hey ladies...
congrats Mahas!!!!

hoping everyone is having a good wknd!! I have 2 BBQs this wknd and fireworks. It's going to be a nice 2 days. What is everyone else up too?

Iam 8dpo today and this morning I was feeling pretty tired, I had a hard time opening my eyes. Still crossing my fingers pretty tight

Congrats on all the BFPs!:cloud9: Sorry I haven't been posting much! :blush:

Dannixo, I am so glad recovery seems to be going well, thank you for keeping up with this thread darlin! It really is neat to see all these women thru the TWW.:hugs:

I am testing tomorrow morning and so anxious!!:wacko: I don't usually get any sign that AF is on her way or not, so only time and a pregnancy test will tell for me! I've had no symptoms except some pretty noticeable twinges in the ovary area.
If I'm not pregnant, I will likely get my period in the middle of the night or the second my feet hit the floor in the morning! :dohh:
Testing with FMU. If BFP... I will tell my husband at the place he asked me to be his girlfriend almost 5 years ago... I am stoked. :happydance:
It would also be perfect timing because my parents will be away for 3 weeks which gives me enough time to feel like we have a sticky bean before telling them, and i wont be tempted to tell them like i would if they were to be home (I workout with my mom so even tho I live with my husband, I see her a lot!):thumbup:
Good luck to the others testing with me tomorrow! FXed we have a lucky day!!
Blessings and baby dust!! :flower::dust::flower:

Congrats on all the BFPs!:cloud9: Sorry I haven't been posting much! :blush:

Dannixo, I am so glad recovery seems to be going well, thank you for keeping up with this thread darlin! It really is neat to see all these women thru the TWW.:hugs:

I am testing tomorrow morning and so anxious!!:wacko: I don't usually get any sign that AF is on her way or not, so only time and a pregnancy test will tell for me! I've had no symptoms except some pretty noticeable twinges in the ovary area.
If I'm not pregnant, I will likely get my period in the middle of the night or the second my feet hit the floor in the morning! :dohh:
Testing with FMU. If BFP... I will tell my husband at the place he asked me to be his girlfriend almost 5 years ago... I am stoked. :happydance:
It would also be perfect timing because my parents will be away for 3 weeks which gives me enough time to feel like we have a sticky bean before telling them, and i wont be tempted to tell them like i would if they were to be home (I workout with my mom so even tho I live with my husband, I see her a lot!):thumbup:
Good luck to the others testing with me tomorrow! FXed we have a lucky day!!
Blessings and baby dust!! :flower::dust::flower:

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust: :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

As we close out the last day in June I want to wish you all the best of luck in July! Never give up hope it will happen. I'm glad to have met a group of women like you all. You have made this process easier being able to talk to people who understand me. Thank you. Hope to see you all in the July thread. You can find the link on the front page!

Hey, so I tested this am... Stark white :bfn: :cry:... BUT still no :witch: and no sign of her. Ill prob just get it later today... Like I said... I don't get an signs that the witch is on her way. I get a horrible cramp then BAM! The floodgates open... :dohh: hoping she stays away... Ill test every 3 days til she shows. :shrug: trying to stay positive... But I'm kinda upset right now tbh.

Dannixo, thank you again so much for all you've done for us ladies in this thread!

I'm so sorry, MrsCorny. I know how discouraging it is! FX though, that this will be your cycle! :dust:

AF is 11 days late today, and I had a stark BFN this morning. Ugh. If she's going to show, would she just do it?

Thanks ChinaGirl. A woman in another thread im on didn't get her BFP til AF was two weeks late! So keep hope- it can happen. Not out til AF shows right?

China would you not go in for bloods ? Is it usual you would be this late from time to time ? Or have you reasonably regular cycles ?

Hi all!!! Congrats to all of the BFP's, I am so happy for you all!!!

Well, I haven't tested yet, been feeling kind of crampy so I am just going to wait a few more days. On CD 38, but my cycles have been off so I am just going to hang on for a few more days.

Lots of baby dust to you all!!!

Good news for me, got my BFP today :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks, got Af early last month so this is the next try for us :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics