~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

AF is 8 days late. BFN this morning. :huh:

I have been very late/skipped whole cycles rarely before, but it seems like there was always some horrible stressful event to trigger it - a huge fight, quitting my job, etc., and nothing like that has happened. I'm just confused. It's so easy to get discouraged and stresed in this gray area. With no BFP at 8 days late, AF is bound to show herself sooner or later. I would go for a blood test if I had health insurance, but I don't, sigh. Now I guess it's time for the waiting game.:coffee:

Finally O'd! Will be testing in July. Good luck ladies who test for the next few days!

I'm out, af showed up right on time this morning without any warning. Still not feeling any cramps either, guess I should be thankful for that.

Mts. Dragonfly and hnm- I'm sorry ladies! Hope to see you both in the July thread! Good luck next month!

Well, I'm having a GREAT day today because I finally got my BFP! So through-the-roof excited! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting it out for this month, and I hope next month is your month for any of you who got AF. :(

Well, I'm having a GREAT day today because I finally got my BFP! So through-the-roof excited! Good luck to everyone who's still waiting it out for this month, and I hope next month is your month for any of you who got AF. :(

Yay!!! Congratulations! Happy and healthy nine months to you!

Literati_Love that's so awesome!:happydance: Congrats hun! Happy and Healthy Nine Months!

FX that I can join you soon!

OK so some statistics lol If you are 20% likely to get pregnant each ovulation then with 115 testers there should be 23 BFP by the end of the month! With only a few left waiting to see what the month brings fx there is at least 3 more positives, if not all of you :)

FX for all of you last June testers xxxxx

Congrats on your bfp!! Happy for you :D

Congratulations on the BFP's.
I'm sorry for the ladies who are out :dust:

CG - I was totally rooting for you. 8 days late is really cruel. I wish you the very best for July xx :dust:

Just wanted to updated that AF showed up this morning so Im out!

AF is ten days late today. I'm feeling a little less crazy, as DH was the one who suggested we buy more pregnancy tests! I'll keep you ladies posted! :happydance:

BFP Finally!

Hi ladies, I started the June thread now as so many if us are already out for May! Let me know your testing date and I will add you! Good luck, prayers sent and lots of sticky baby dust!

June 1st- mangotango :witch:

June 2nd- Literai_love :witch:

June 3rd- NSGARCIA :witch: Candyem :bfp: badmamaJAMA :bfp:

June 4th- mii

June 5th- Eastcoastmom :bfp: Lillytame :witch: babydust4u :witch: tarax :witch:

June 6th- Amy31 :witch: nolansmom :witch: razzydazzy, lateinlife

June 7th- Mommy1309 :witch: leti :witch: thatfatcat14 :witch: chrissy9333 :bfp: babyduckie :witch: kylen1978 :bfp:

June 8th- Rachy28 :witch: Sammie100, socialwifey10, Capegirl7 :bfp: Kajastarlight :witch: BrandNewWife :bfp: ClarieJ23 :witch: 30mummyof1 :witch: Sarahlouise86

June 9th- Runningmomof3, TTCMetalMom, itsychik :bfp: kay0102 :bfp: ttc4

June 10th- Stephj25 :witch: Sticky_Bean, Robyn1990, Solstyce :witch: Missylissy, navygirl777

June 11th- Cjohnson13, lilta, Younglove :bfp: Honeyblonde, mamma2conner

June 12th- babydust28, Yazc, Happyhome :bfp: xzoeyx, lailamae, luckyg

June 13th- confuzion :bfp: Volley1980, Lovepink81

June 14th- Wonderland79, left_wonderin :bfp: cakes1017

June 15th- BabyMamma87 :witch: keds195 :witch: winterbeauty :witch:

June 16th- Waiting4no.2 :bfp: usanavywife06, tdog :witch: staysea, kiwilove, strannodcp :witch: draculisa :witch: mrslemon :angel: Popples1 :bfp:

June 17th- ninifay :witch: sineadbaker, valdante :witch:

June 18th- Ashla :bfp: tinyfootsteps, beneathmywings :witch: bobbins88 :witch:

June 19th- littleone1993, AshnTom, sun_flower :witch: ruskiegirl :witch: jess812 :witch: kanthy09 :witch:

June 21st- jstanothrgirl :witch:

June 20th- Sheshe :witch: kuawen :witch: kimj530 :witch:

June 21st- littlescarlet

June 22nd- Rocco207, Sparklycat :bfp:madeline36

June 23rd- mamadonna :witch: Mrs. B

June 24th- kitcat42, Cloe, Sunnie1984 :witch:

June 25th- munchy, nats21

June 27th- Mrs Dragonfly :witch: mollynorwood :witch: lizlovelyst

June 28th- Poppygirl05, SweetV :witch: Steph0203 :bfp: BKmama

June 29th- newmrsjones :witch: literati_love :bfp: mahas :bfp:, moolia

June 30th- breavis :witch: MrsCorny,wishing1010, hnm :witch: EmminM2318, siyren

July 2nd- MandaC

Here is the July thread for those of you waiting:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/1887369-july-firecrackers.html#post27811401

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"