~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

I am out. Got this 30 mins ago - and almost a week early too.. 9 DPO at that. :(

Good luck ladies.. FX for some BFPs.. :)

Don't want to get your hopes up but that's what my implantation spotting looked like with DD just not as much of it and it was more pinkier. Fingers crossed for you xx

Can you please put me down for 15th June. Thank you xx

So I woke up really early this morning, feeling the need to pee on a stick. So I did, and while a scanned the box looking for the result time, regretting testing early and wasting a stick, I looked down to a...

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still early, so I'm going to confirm tomorrow with a digital, but it looks good right now!

So I woke up really early this morning, feeling the need to pee on a stick. So I did, and while a scanned the box looking for the result time, regretting testing early and wasting a stick, I looked down to a...

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's still early, so I'm going to confirm tomorrow with a digital, but it looks good right now!

Congratulations!! :happydance:
Any pics??

Hi to the new members to the group :hi: Good luck xx

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!! :happydance:
Any pics??

Hi to the new members to the group :hi: Good luck xx

I took one of those awful blue dye tests, so I can't get it to photograph! But it's a THICK line, just as wide as the control line!

that's exciting, sounds like a true BFP xx

BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!!

My birthday is 11th June so might test early.. Would be best present ever :)

AF showed her face this morning!! If all goes well I should be testing June 25. Mark me down please:)

xZoeyx my bday is 11 June, too! :)

but that's around my estimated O day, I am hoping my birthday-BD will be the lucky one! Haha! and then our 2 year anniversary is 16 July so I could tell my DH then (or early...if its a BFP, I'd prob find out a week before our anniversary and prob won't be able to hide the excitement lol)

I hope you get your BFP, that would be the best birthday gift EVER! So excited for you to find out!

Blessings and baby dust! :flower: :dust: :flower:

Could you put me down for the 30th? I may change the date in a week or two but sounds safe for now!!!

Good luck ladies!!!

tested this morning got a BFN
Started to feel really sickly in the shower so when I got out I looked at my test again and Im not sure if I saw the faintest of faint lines or if it was an evap (which is why Im not posting a picture, could be my eyes playing tricks on me lol)
(my son had the flue a few days ago which might be why I am feeling ill today.. lol)
But I will be testing again in a few days. If that is also negative I will be making a doctors appointment.

tested this morning got a BFN
Started to feel really sickly in the shower so when I got out I looked at my test again and Im not sure if I saw the faintest of faint lines or if it was an evap (which is why Im not posting a picture, could be my eyes playing tricks on me lol)
(my son had the flue a few days ago which might be why I am feeling ill today.. lol)
But I will be testing again in a few days. If that is also negative I will be making a doctors appointment.

Hope it turns into a positive! I like the trend of BFP's this month!!

Welcome to all the new ladies! I have added you. Good luck and prayers sent!

Congratulations to the newest :bfp: you can see the bfp flashing by your name?

Nolansmom- that looks like it could be implantation? Do you want me to wait on marking you out?

Wowsa 4BFP already! That's awesome, congrats ladies :)

I hope it is a bfp but I impatiently took a cheapy test again n it was negative for sure lol so I bought 3 more and ill be testing everyday (11, 12, 13 n 14dpo) if its still neg I need to make a doctors appt because I havent had a period since march

Well how lovely to come on and have a read through and seeing 4 :bfp: for June testers nd we are only on the 4th of June!! Wow!!
This must be a lucky thread!!

Huge congratulations to you all. I wish you a happy and healthy 9months each one of you and lots of :dust: to the other ladies waiting to get their :bfp:
Sorry for those that got their :bfn: this month :hugs: :dust for you for next cycle

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->