~June Ladybugs~115 testers 23 bfp's!

UPDATE: Tested this morning... https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/images/smilies/bfp2.gif

It was a blue dye test, but it was 5 minutes after POAS. I'm taking the digital in two days.

Baby dust to all of you!

Congrats!!

I've just got a bfp using a clearblue!

In total shock!

Good luck ladies! Hope June is your month :)

Congrats!!

Hey. Congrats to all the bfp's!!

Iam still waiting for AF, I was taking progesterone so have to wait for my levels to come down. I hope it is soon and I will still make the June testing bunch. Seems like we r off to a great start:)

I was siting at my desk today, and all of a sudden I thought to myself..I'm pregnant! It was weird! I came home and tested...BFP! I'm over the moon! I'm not due for af until wednesday or thurdday, so its pretty early but we are so happy! We have been trying for 8 months

June 5th for me! [:

I had to change my date.

Ill be testing tomorrow (4th) and the 10th! :)

I was siting at my desk today, and all of a sudden I thought to myself..I'm pregnant! It was weird! I came home and tested...BFP! I'm over the moon! I'm not due for af until wednesday or thurdday, so its pretty early but we are so happy! We have been trying for 8 months

Congrats H&H 9month to you and your little one!!!

Congratulations to all the bfp's! You can see the :bfp: flashing by your name :)

Welcome to the new ladies you have been added!

I have changed the date to the couple of you who asked.

Sorry been busy at work today do haven't had much time to get on.

Congrats to all the bpf's!! Seems like a good month to test :) I hope I caught that egg too!!

i was siting at my desk today, and all of a sudden i thought to myself..i'm pregnant! It was weird! I came home and tested...bfp! I'm over the moon! I'm not due for af until wednesday or thurdday, so its pretty early but we are so happy! We have been trying for 8 months

congrats!!!!! :)

I am out. Got this 30 mins ago - and almost a week early too.. 9 DPO at that. :(

Good luck ladies.. FX for some BFPs.. :)

Attachments

• IMG_0010.jpg
    IMG_0010.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 18
So exciting!! Congrats on all the BFPs!!! <3<3<3<3<3 and fingers crossed for the rest of us waiting this month! Maybe this will be a lucky thread ;) :dust:
I'm hoping for a BFP this month cuz ill find out just before our 2 year wedding anniversary... And I am planning on tweaking the way he asked me to be his girlfriend to tell him he will be a daddy when I do get a BFP. :)

That is such a sweet idea MrsCorny!! Fingers crossed for you and all the rest of us too that we get BFP's soon!

Congrats all the wonderful BFP's!! I hope we get to join your ranks soon, too!:happydance:

Yay baby dust you're back in the TWW! Crossing my fingers for you this cycle x

Congratulations :happydance:

nolansmom - I had similar a few days ago. I had no idea either. So fingers crossed what ever it is its good xx

:hi: I hope you don't mind me popping in. I will be testing around 11th June when I am 12dpo x

So I just found this thread!

I'm going to scroll through and see what I missed, but I will be testing this weekend (June 9th). Can I join? :)

Fx'd for everyone!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->